9oKND.jpg

bn3cd.jpg

siwEg.jpg

Attachments

• 1000342735.JPG
    1000342735.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 319
Last edited by a moderator:
Does this one have the weird effect the others in this wave have?

It has a silvery finish which mutes the colours at a certain angle.

I just got mine from Amazon for £9.50. A good price but unfortunately the spine is printed (or machine cut to be more accurate) off centre. An issue that appears to be random and has effected more than one title in this range. I've seen Heat and Blade Runner with the same issue.

FYI

I just ordered the standard amray for the missing bonus disc, which amazon have just reduced to £5 delivered.

This is the 3 disc Triple Play edition i believe, which, correct me if i'm wrong, still currently includes the slipcover :thumbs:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003NE4V3C/?tag=hidefnin-21

I know there was a lenticular and a standard slipcover for this. I believe they did a reprint on the lenticular version as my HMV store suddenly had lots in all with new stickers on them. So yep I imagine this will come with a slip!:)

Reactions: SaberTooth
Got in late tonight and found my Inception waiting for me. I have made a few comments on here regarding poor packaging before however like a few other posters have said the packaging from Amazon is fantastic, its a box within a box with the steel firmly wedged. Well done Amazon. (and one very nice Steel to boot)

Got in late tonight and found my Inception waiting for me. I have made a few comments on here regarding poor packaging before however like a few other posters have said the packaging from Amazon is fantastic, its a box within a box with the steel firmly wedged. Well done Amazon. (and one very nice Steel to boot)

matches the whole dream within a dream inception scenario then

WOW, so glad i ordered this one now after putting it next to my best buy steelbook this wins hands down, (so definitely goodbye best buy steelbook now) i kinda wish the rest of this wave had front art work like this with a white back.

Plus a little bonus in my eye's is that the UK disc has a top menu unlike the US which jumps straight to the film like most early warner blu-ray release's.

Well after having some good luck when it comes to getting good condition steel, I have my first slashed spine. However, its not too visible, so I'll just keep it. Other then that, it looks pretty good, hope the film is too.

I'm considering selling off my UK Limited Edition briefcase set and just go for this one. I just can't find a way to display that one. Or I might sell the included amaray with lenticular slipcover and try and see if this steelbook would fit in the briefcase.

I'm considering selling off my UK Limited Edition briefcase set and just go for this one. I just can't find a way to display that one. Or I might sell the included amaray with lenticular slipcover and try and see if this steelbook would fit in the briefcase.

I was thinking of doing this, putting the steelbook in the limited edition briefcase set. Not sure whether it's really worth it considering I've already got the film

Does the blu ray have all the special features?

Its 1 Disc only
Extraction Mode" interactive bonus view feature
"Jump Right to the Action" featurettes (with Play All option) (44:11 in total):
-"The Inception of Inception" (3:23)
-"The Japanese Castle: The Dream Is Collapsing" (3:32)
-"Disintegration of the Paris Café" (3:09)
-"Constructing Paradoxical Architecture" (2:30)
-"The Freight Train" (3:04)
-"Ambush on the City Streets" (2:54)
-"The Tilting Bar" (2:17)
-"The Rotating Corridor" (5:01)
-"The Mountain Fortress" (3:03)
-"Simulating Zero-G" (1:36)
-"Limbo: The Design of Unconstructed Dream Space" (3:44)
-"The Fortress Explosion" (2:07)
-"The Music of Dreams" (4:05)
-"The Dream-Share" (3:41)

UltraViolet Copy

Reactions: T800kaz