Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 30, 2016
Purchase link: Independence Day: 20th Anniversary Edition
Price: £15.99
Notes: 2 Disc Edition

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Full gloss or spot gloss plus debossed ID4 this will be an instant winner!

Glad it's remastered and extended edition!

Instant buy for me, only have a dvd version of this. One of the films you can watch over and over again, and it's entertaining every time :)

Excellent
I was waiting for the UK release to be announced
It's a brilliant release
Remastered Extended and Theatrical Cuts
New extras and previous Blu-ray and DVD extras

I already have the french steelbook and UK Amaray on pre order time to cancel them and get the UK steelbook release instead

I also have the french Ultimate Collector's Blu-ray Attacker Edition on pre order

Pre-orders will be live at 6pm on Saturday April 2nd
Are you sure that won't be 5pm, like it was for Zootropolis last week when we were told it would go live at 6pm? :joy::rofl: Or was that just a case of Zavvi putting their clocks forward a couple of days too early? :D:LOL:

Are you sure that won't be 5pm, like it was for Zootropolis last week when we were told it would go live at 6pm? :joy::rofl: Or was that just a case of Zavvi putting their clocks forward a couple of days too early? :D:LOL:
:rofl::LOL:
With Zavvi anything is possible don't be surprised if it goes live early or it's late going live :p

You sure? Im pretty sure in real life i saw Will smith standing in front of a downed alien craft once :p
There's the scene where he comes across a crashed alien ship in the dessert, and he drags said alien in his parachute. But that's definitely a composite picture for the reverse of the steelbook there - the ship is sort of in the background, with Will Smith standing at a point overlooking a city...