Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #36) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: July 18,2016
Purchase link: Filmarena
Prices: 899 CZK - 1898 CZK (Steelbook with Alien Attacker Ship)
Notes: Limited to 1001 copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (CLOSED)

received_1357065380976679.jpeg ID4.jpg
film_22578_3.jpg

film_22578_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have got already the Blu-ray Attacker Edition on pre order with amazon france

If we can get ALIEN SHIP REPLICA as part of the Group Buy I will cancel my amazon order

Independence Day Steelbook Film Arena Collection and ALIEN SHIP REPLICA is a brilliant combination

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
From Film Arena Facebook
Dear collectors,

let us kindly inform you that you will be given the option to combine ALIEN SHIP REPLICA Collector's Gift Set with FAC INDEPENDENCE DAY SteelBook limited numbered edition.

More info coming soon.
Team FA

13100790_1350587881624429_1539713253610580242_n.jpg

Guilty pleasure buy! It's dumb as rocks - but, god help me, I enjoy this movie:rofl:!!
This.

Complete fluff, but well done, tongue firmly in cheek. Hilariously funny film :LOL:

Definitely in for this, I can feel a visit to Zavvi's "oops, sorry" -page coming soon :naughty:

Reactions: C.C. 95
What is the difference between the FAC with Amazon french version with the ship.
Steelbook will have the Film Arena Collection extras that would not be included with the standard steelbook available from other retailers

Film Arena Collection Steelbook + ALIEN SHIP REPLICA = more extra contents like artcards and lenti magnet and whatever else they include
This combination is the best over all releases

Reactions: Ashish
Guilty pleasure buy! It's dumb as rocks - but, god help me, I enjoy this movie:rofl:!!
I can't believe it is gonna be a FAC! Hold my spot!!
After all, who doesn't want to see ID4 "goofy-salute-guy" in Hi Def?!!:woot::hilarious:
suvzsw.jpg

I do not want to see it, nor any other part of the film.

we get it, you think you are the only ones that can save the world. but pls.