Independence Day (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1862.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure there will be a play.com steelbook for this in the near future (like for every movie), but I don't care for inside and back artwork so much (I only display the front/spine) so I'm a proud owner of this steelbook

That's make 2 of us.
Looking at the other country releases, MM should stop and look back.
More efforts have to be put in on those artwork, but it's business decision and that would take sometime to show results.

Think I am now officially retired from German steels

That's make 2 of us.
Looking at the other country releases, MM should stop and look back.
More efforts have to be put in on those artwork, but it's business decision and that would take sometime to show results.

Alex, it is not MM, it is the Studios deciding on artwork!!!
Of course MM should stop buying these "exclusives" rights then BUT they still easily sell them in Germany!!!

You see that some Studios know how to release their SBs as MM exclusives!

Think overall in Germany they "prefer" to print the infos on the back :(

Thanks mark for the explanation, but looking at the low price on the release.
It should be a good selling point too, that's why it sells fast. :p

Alex, it is not MM, it is the Studios deciding on artwork!!!
Of course MM should stop buying these "exclusives" rights then BUT they still easily sell them in Germany!!!

You see that some Studios know how to release their SBs as MM exclusives!

Think overall in Germany they "prefer" to print the infos on the back :(

Reactions: MK50
You are absolutely right, for this price you can not even buy the Movie in the amaray case at MM...
Also the MM employees (in the stores!) do not know anything how they will look like until they receive the stock!
But with Blade II and Blade Trinity you see they can at least make clean front and back artwork ;-) Now we need to "MAKE" them Studios use inside artwork :)