Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €109.99
Note: Includes 9 discs, four 4K discs + four Blu-ray discs + one bonus disc + collector's photo cards

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

No art on the Steelbook edition discs from fnac. I think it's only the US version that has art on the discs themselves.

Thanks. I was curious to see if it's regional thing.
I got old Zavvi steelbooks and i don't mind no art on discs since steelbooks are on display :).

You see the cult leader's hand actually go into the chest of the victim to scoop out the heart
That was for the 1984 original cinema release in UK that scene was cut it was a PG release then

In 2012 Paramount Home Entertainment submitted the original uncut American version of the Temple of Doom to the BBFC for classification
BBFC passed the film uncut with a 12 rating on October 2nd, noting that the film:

Contains moderate violence and fantasy horror.

Blu-ray releases in UK since 2012 is uncut
The cinema re-release in 2013 in UK is also the uncut version
The Film itself is the USA uncut version for all UK blu-ray home releases since 2012

The only UK cut that still remains is content on the bonus extras disc dangerous horse falls

FYI

Most of the images shown are NOT what the discs look like including FNAC Edition. The discs are just regular grey discs, though the bonus feature blu-ray is white with orange writing on top

Last edited by a moderator:
As The Temple of Doom is first one in the series chronologically why is that not case in these box sets ? You did know it's prequel ?!