Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €109.99
Note: Includes 9 discs, four 4K discs + four Blu-ray discs + one bonus disc + collector's photo cards

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

They're all SteelBooks. None of them will be metalpaks. Ignore the mock-up images.
Ok thanks. Just worried, because if you zoom in, it looks like there's metalpak hinges on these :( but I'm hoping you're right haha

Attachments

• Coffret-Indiana-Jones-4-Films-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Limitee-Steelbook-Combo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-H...jpg
    Coffret-Indiana-Jones-4-Films-Edition-Speciale-Fnac-Limitee-Steelbook-Combo-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-H...jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 104
Anyone know the actual difference between the Zavvi version and the FNAC version?

It used to be that the Zavvi version were metalpaks, not steelbooks, and the FNAC version was steelbooks. But now it seems like they've switched it, Zavvi have the steelbooks and FNAC has the metalpak version based on the images on both sites.
Nothing, apart from the french text on the box and the x10 art cards. Steelbooks and (probably) the discs will be identical.

Ok thanks. Just worried, because if you zoom in, it looks like there's metalpak hinges on these :( but I'm hoping you're right haha

Confirmed SteelBooks in the unboxing video. There isn't any art on the discs so that mock-up image isn't accurate.
The only disc with art is the Blu-ray extras disc.

I hate those crappy fold out things where the disc holders break, and you’re stuck with a broken piece of tat that you are scared to open because the discs fall on the floor. Just give us 4 amaray cases that slide nicely into a heavy board slip box.

Nothing, apart from the french text on the box and the x10 art cards. Steelbooks and (probably) the discs will be identical.
Received my fnac copy in Australia yesterday and I think even the box is identical. There's an extra removable slip on the box in French, but when that's removed, the text on the box is identical to the Zavvi/US version

Also note that I think the fnac version will have the uncut version of Temple of Doom, where Zavvi will be the UK censored version - I haven't had the chance to double check that though.

Looks like there's just a tiny cut on one of the bonus features

Last edited:
Reactions: samdavies
Received my fnac copy in Australia yesterday and I think even the box is identical. There's an extra removable slip on the box in French, but when that's removed, the text on the box is identical to the Zavvi/US version

Also note that I think the fnac version will have the uncut version of Temple of Doom, where Zavvi will be the UK censored version - I haven't had the chance to double check that though.

Looks like there's just a tiny cut on one of the bonus features
What’s in the uncut version of temple of doom?

Are discs from nonsteelbook edition metal - without colors/art while steelbook edition looks like it has both of that?