Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Added to Calendar: 06-09-21

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €109.99
Note: Includes 9 discs, four 4K discs + four Blu-ray discs + one bonus disc + collector's photo cards

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Does fnac take money off your preorder right away or they charge you couple days before shipment ships? Anybody know?

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Reactions: 5t33lb0y

CyberT

Premium Supporter
Mar 31, 2015
Croatia
Also preordered from FNAC, much cheaper than zavvi and I don't trust Amazon because in 90% of cases their packages are poorly protected and my items get damaged.
Just hope everything is in english :sweat: :D

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Yeah i saw now price of steelbook set on Zavvi - 153€ which is insane.
Not to mention you also get hit with import fees if you're from EU which addd then adfitional 30€ on top of already high price. :dizzy:

Daubt

Premium Supporter
Jul 18, 2017
just tried to order to the U.S., the the shipping template looks backward, so i didn't order. anyone from the U.S. order this set from FNAC?

Last edited:

Jcb12

Premium Supporter
Jan 20, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
I've ordered the FNAC edition of this. Works out reasonably cost effective shipped to Australia. Still not sure on the artwork, but I just love these movies, so it was a must purchase. Maybe there'll be a premium release at some point with better art...

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Dec 24, 2013
Netherlands
For members in the Netherlands and Belgium: Bol.com offers the 4K steelbook 5-disc set (no regular blu-rays or goodies) for €73.99. Subtitles in English, Dutch, French, and German. There's also a listing for the steelbooks (9 discs) on Amazon DE, but showing as unavailable at the moment.

Reactions: HabuTheTiger