Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase link: FNAC
Price: €109.99
Note: Includes 9 discs, four 4K discs + four Blu-ray discs + one bonus disc + collector's photo cards

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD.jpg

Indiana-Jones-La-Trilogie-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Ultra-HD-2.jpg

Does fnac take money off your preorder right away or they charge you couple days before shipment ships? Anybody know?

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
Also preordered from FNAC, much cheaper than zavvi and I don't trust Amazon because in 90% of cases their packages are poorly protected and my items get damaged.
Just hope everything is in english :sweat: :D

Yeah i saw now price of steelbook set on Zavvi - 153€ which is insane.
Not to mention you also get hit with import fees if you're from EU which addd then adfitional 30€ on top of already high price. :dizzy:

just tried to order to the U.S., the the shipping template looks backward, so i didn't order. anyone from the U.S. order this set from FNAC?

Last edited:
thanks for the reminder, i got confused or forgot about BB,.... just put my order in.

Remember, Best Buy appears to only have the 4K discs and the bonus Blu-ray disc. It doesn't include the movies on Blu-ray if that matters to you.

I've ordered the FNAC edition of this. Works out reasonably cost effective shipped to Australia. Still not sure on the artwork, but I just love these movies, so it was a must purchase. Maybe there'll be a premium release at some point with better art...

Reactions: Steely-Booked
For members in the Netherlands and Belgium: Bol.com offers the 4K steelbook 5-disc set (no regular blu-rays or goodies) for €73.99. Subtitles in English, Dutch, French, and German. There's also a listing for the steelbooks (9 discs) on Amazon DE, but showing as unavailable at the moment.

Anyone know the actual difference between the Zavvi version and the FNAC version?

It used to be that the Zavvi version were metalpaks, not steelbooks, and the FNAC version was steelbooks. But now it seems like they've switched it, Zavvi have the steelbooks and FNAC has the metalpak version based on the images on both sites.

Anyone know the actual difference between the Zavvi version and the FNAC version?

It used to be that the Zavvi version were metalpaks, not steelbooks, and the FNAC version was steelbooks. But now it seems like they've switched it, Zavvi have the steelbooks and FNAC has the metalpak version based on the images on both sites.

They're all SteelBooks. None of them will be metalpaks. Ignore the mock-up images.

Reactions: HomeEntsNaz