Release date: June 9, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon FR
Price: €110.17
Note: Includes 9 discs, four 4K discs + four Blu-ray discs + one bonus disc

81LLD+nOEYL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

81qjaxkteaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: goufcustom
The fnac link here is for the boxset, rather than the steelbook set by the looks of it. Which explains the price difference.

Still don’t know what the box is like. I mean is it thick board and does it have dividers? Didn’t like that sliding sound as they came out either.

Still don’t know what the box is like. I mean is it thick board and does it have dividers? Didn’t like that sliding sound as they came out either.
You heard the youtube vid but didn't watch it? :cautious:
The answer to your questions is revealed on second 0:48 exactly. Or click on the spoiler if you're feeling really lazy.
Box is weak and no dividers.

Reactions: Bunk
You heard the youtube vid but didn't watch it? :cautious:
The answer to your questions is revealed on second 0:48 exactly. Or click on the spoiler if you're feeling really lazy.
Box is weak and no dividers.
No I just don’t speak french. Plus I want a good luck at the box. Hence “unboxing video”.

The other person said I am lazy because I don’t understand french now you say mute the video But I still don’t know how that will show me the side view of the box. Jeez people are in a bad mood today. Only reason I check the french version video is because it’s the first unboxing video out there. I just want a really good unboxing video so I can make a purchase with full knowledge of quality finish etc. I thought that was what this site was for. Calm down.

Box does have black dividers looks like it's black foam beetwen each steelbook
You can clearly see in this unboxing video the steelbooks are separated from each other

Not my video

Screenshot showing inside the box
Screenshot (274).png

Reactions: Killi Zoltan
Also got this one from the Fnac....

Fortunatly, I have ordered two, just in case. But in this second box, steelbooks had dents.

Opened the first box to find steelboks in great shape, despite the crushed box.
Just had to switch parts of each steelbooks to ensure me to get the most perfect box possible.

Attachments

• fnouc - 8.jpg
    fnouc - 8.jpg
    282.8 KB · Views: 131
  • fnouc - 9.jpg
    fnouc - 9.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 115
  • fnouc - 10.jpg
    fnouc - 10.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: Lord Vader