Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 10th, 2013, August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones and The Kingdom of The Crystall Skull (Sold out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: Raiders of the Lost Ark || The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade

10792117-1401190200-44404.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44274.jpg
10792117-1401190200-44399.jpg

10792117-1401190200-44251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Who said no one wants this steelbook :hilarious:

My motto is: pre-order first, ask questions later. CHUCKED

I pre-ordered this one this afternoon, and I didn't miss out on the first three either. I may not find Kingdom of the Crystal Skull nearly as good as Raiders or The Last Crusade (my favorite of the franchise), but it's not as bad as its reputation makes it out to be over some details (as ridiculous as they might be), like the CGI monkeys, the CGI ants, the Shia Leboeuf (I'm not that bothered with the nuked fridge thing).

£14.99 + full gloss on Indiana Jones films, that's a must in any steelbook collection, I couldn't miss out on that, and i probably will not cancel on Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as I am a completist (and as I said, it's not the worst thing on Earth, like, there's a lot to say about annoying things in Temple of Doom too).

Last edited:
If you missed out I would not worry to much
You can be sure Zavvi will cancel any large bulk orders

Then it will be back for Pre-Order when Zavvi decide

My motto is: pre-order first, ask questions later. CHUCKED

I pre-ordered this one this afternoon, and I didn't miss out on the first three either. I may not find Kingdom of the Crystal Skull nearly as good as Raiders or The Last Crusade (my favorite of the franchise), but it's not as bad as its reputation makes it out to be over some details (as ridiculous as they might be), like the CGI monkeys, the CGI ants, the Shia Leboeuf (I'm not that bothered with the nuked fridge thing).

£14.99 + full gloss on Indiana Jones films, that's a must in any steelbook collection, I couldn't miss out on that, and i probably will not cancel on Kingdom of the Crystal Skull as I am a completist (and as I said, it's not the worst thing on Earth, like, there's a lot to say about annoying things in Temple of Doom too).

Or - maybe the most ridiculous thing - the f*cking aliens. Didn't suit Indy at all. There are those little flaws, but when you look at the big picture Spielberg sure does a lot of things right and this film is sure better than many other typical action flicks are. I have to say that The Last Crusade is my favourite too, you can't resist the huge charisma of Sir Sean Connery :D

Awesome franchise and these four are a real must-have to any self-respecting movie & steelbook fan. So I will find a way to get those first three..

Reactions: paulboland
After checking this thread every day, I've just come home to find I've missed out on the pre-order. Arse.

dammit me too!! Oh well wasn't sure I wanted this. If I change my mind I will probably have no problems trading my spare copy of one of the first three movies for this one.

Where the hell was the heads up for this?!!

I don't believe it this is two I've missed in the same freaking day!!

Just checked my email.

No live email from Zavvi or the other place (can't name it or it will get deleted) for either this or Army of Darkness - what the hell is going on?!!

Last edited: