Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: June 14, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy CA - Amazon CA
Price: CAD $44.99 (Best Buy) - $24.97 (Amazon)

81We4N6HxWL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Stygian
Although Best Buy's listing on their site says (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) I don't believe this comes with a blu-ray disc. I believe it's a 4K release only just like the U.S. release.

The details & specs. section states 1 disc and the image only shows 1 disc as well.

Having said that this is overpriced by $15 when you compare it to the single 4K disc release for The Untouchables also from Paramount.

Hopefully Amazon lists this as well but at a lower price and Best Buy drops to match it.

This is now up on Amazon.ca for $33.99 CAD here:

Amazon product

Although it doesn't list it as 4K, the steelbook art says UHD so its safe to assume this will be the 4k release that Bestbuy.ca has.

Better price than Bestbuy.ca. Time to cancel those orders. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian and nexor
The 4K steelbook for The Last Crusade will be released on August 16th in North America.

The 4K steelbook for Kingdom of the Crystal Skull will be released on September 20th in North America.

Reactions: nexor
Thanks for the info. I grabbed one at Walmart for $24.97. It's crazy to be $20 higher at Amazon and Best Buy.

Amazon must have just raised their price recently. It was $33.99. I'm glad I pre-ordered from them along with Temple of Doom and Last Crusade.

Reactions: Leafs17