Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: May, 2015
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CAD $14.99

m2216714.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bonakaze
I checked this out yesterday at my local Best Buy and was disappointed. It is not the same as the Zavvi one unfortunately. No embossing and matte finish.

I bumped into a fellow ninja at the store though which is cool :woot:
The Zavvi's are TOP quality and truly Worth it for any Indiana Jones fans!

So maybe the release date should be the 10th may because wrath of khan which also was released as part of this wave was released on this date?
I just wrote "May" in OP as I have no certification when it was truly released... there was no advertisement whatsoever except that the USA wave was out...

Reactions: milchmann33
Looks like it's unavailable now. Wolf Of Wall Street and Hercules 3D have sold out as well. 4K Return of Xander Cage is still available lol.

It's on the move! Now suddenly available for pick-up in Whitby :LOL:
Available in Whitby?
I'd understand if this was a steelbook for DRACULA ...

1614126011678.png

We've all heard of Dracula but unless you've actually read the novel or seen the film you may not know that the author, Bram Stoker set the story in Whitby. He was sent to Whitby by his doctor as a ‘treatment’ for stress and while out walking in the West Cliff area he is reported to have got the idea for his famous novel.
From the West Cliff you can see across the harbour to Whitby Abbey, the sands below and the 199 steps that lead from one to the other. This sight sets the scene for the opening chapters of the Dracula novel, with Dracula coming ashore from his shipwrecked vessel just below the Abbey. The fact that Bram Stoker chose to have Dracula take on the guise of a large black dog is also a product of his time in Whitby; an idea given to him when listening to the fishermen retelling local legends.
Over the years the novel has become a classic and as a result of its connection to Whitby the town is now the venue for the world famous Goth Festival Weekend.

Reactions: Stygian
Available in Whitby?
I'd understand if this was a steelbook for DRACULA ...

View attachment 498878
We've all heard of Dracula but unless you've actually read the novel or seen the film you may not know that the author, Bram Stoker set the story in Whitby. He was sent to Whitby by his doctor as a ‘treatment’ for stress and while out walking in the West Cliff area he is reported to have got the idea for his famous novel.
From the West Cliff you can see across the harbour to Whitby Abbey, the sands below and the 199 steps that lead from one to the other. This sight sets the scene for the opening chapters of the Dracula novel, with Dracula coming ashore from his shipwrecked vessel just below the Abbey. The fact that Bram Stoker chose to have Dracula take on the guise of a large black dog is also a product of his time in Whitby; an idea given to him when listening to the fishermen retelling local legends.
Over the years the novel has become a classic and as a result of its connection to Whitby the town is now the venue for the world famous Goth Festival Weekend.

This Whitby is a town near Toronto. :)

Reactions: virkia
It's continuing its trek eastward. Now available for pick-up in Oshawa! :LOL:

This to me is too funny. I wonder if it's the same copy.

I feel like somebody travelled to Markham to buy this and then took it home to Whitby.
Once they got it home they discovered a flaw and returned it to their local store in Whitby.

Then somebody travelled to Whitby to buy this and then took it home to Oshawa.
Once they got it home they discovered a flaw and returned it to their local store in Oshawa.

Where to next?

@Leafs17

Were you able to purchase Raiders? Was there more than 1 copy at your store? How does it look?

I see this is now available for pick-up at 2 locations near me. I guess they're being shipped to some stores.