Indiana Jones The Complete Adventures (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

Added to Calendar: 05-09-19

Space Cadet

| Barely Human |
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
What's the point ? There's gonna be one another Indy film and ... one another steelbook collection. :naughty:

howarmat

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Indiana
There is a rumored 4k release of them coming in July but I am guessing it's not really happening. But then this set would atleast make sense

BluMan Chu

Premium Supporter
Nov 21, 2014
What's the point ? There's gonna be one another Indy film and ... one another steelbook collection. :naughty:
There is NO point to this release. A Blu-ray re-release featuring the same art that's on the regular box set without new extras or a UHD? Not even a good deal at $20

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
I also saw it while looking for the John Wick steelbook with coin. I hid it somewhere while thinking about it. $49.99 is a bit steep for this one.
Any luck on that John Wick coin? Did they add something to the packaging to let us know, or is it just inside and we have to trust that it’s not just the Best Buy release with a new sticker and no coin.

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
I also saw it while looking for the John Wick steelbook with coin. I hid it somewhere while thinking about it. $49.99 is a bit steep for this one.
Any luck on that John Wick coin? Did they add something to the packaging to let us know, or is it just inside and we have to trust that it’s not just the Best Buy release with a new sticker and no coin.
It is actually outside the steelbook. They placed it under a new j-card then shrink wrapped it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles