Premium Supporter
Jan 4, 2012
Ireland
Release date: June 8, 2021
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

EwiamtlVIAA4vwl (1).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It definitely does not say Pro Logic. There's just two words there, not three. And it starts with an A :watch:

You all know that there's Pre-Production scheduled for a new Indiana Jones next year right? I'll pass on this, I'd rather have a complete set. That's probably why there trying to push this out there right now is because of a new one in the works.

You all know that there's Pre-Production scheduled for a new Indiana Jones next year right? I'll pass on this, I'd rather have a complete set. That's probably why there trying to push this out there right now is because of a new one in the works.
really?
what would be the difference between them?

really?
what would be the difference between them?
In other words I'd rather wait to get a box set with all the movies so I'll wait a couple of years till after this new one comes out and buy a complete box set. I really dislike it when they wait these extended years to do another film. Like my complete Dexter series collectable box set is now not going to have the newest content since there making a new mini season for it after all this time. Honestly I think after they did the Crystal Skull that should be it since it sorta flopped and didn't do so well so now there going to set themselves up for another disaster, why can't they just cut their losses and move on?

In other words I'd rather wait to get a box set with all the movies so I'll wait a couple of years till after this new one comes out and buy a complete box set. I really dislike it when they wait these extended years to do another film. Like my complete Dexter series collectable box set is now not going to have the newest content since there making a new mini season for it after all this time. Honestly I think after they did the Crystal Skull that should be it since it sorta flopped and didn't do so well so now there going to set themselves up for another disaster, why can't they just cut their losses and move on?
But what if the new one stinks? :rofl:
I imagine there are some people who own the old Indiana Jones THREE Film collection with pride.:LOL::)

But what if the new one stinks? :rofl:
I imagine there are some people who own the old Indiana Jones THREE Film collection with pride.:LOL::)
I’m sure there happy with it but I would just rather wait until it’s a complete set no matter if it stinks or not. Call me a completionist if you will but that’s just kind of my OCD kicking in. :LOL: :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
I’m sure there happy with it but I would just rather wait until it’s a complete set no matter if it stinks or not. Call me a completionist if you will but that’s just kind of my OCD kicking in. :LOL: :D
I would have loved to see your reaction if you saw someone waiting in line to buy the (at the time) newest Harry Potter boxed set before the series was finished. :rofl:
B355E054-01F6-4BBA-9F68-ACF464E04D11.jpeg

I doubt they'll release full set right away. Rights for next movie has Disney if i remember correctly, while for first 5 movies it's Paramount. And i doubt that they'll sell rights EZ to Disney. Don't get your hopes...

Reactions: C.C. 95