Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Release date: October 16th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €23.98

61U-e45GfxL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i must confess when i saw the steelbook i got excited so i went to rent it today since i liked the trailer too...really boring movie...another one i saved my money on.....

• Informative
Reactions: MrBMT
I tried to like this film, but I am sorry to say I found it confusing and pretty boring. Hopefully others will like it better and the steel looks nice!

Reactions: tono06
I was thinking on purchasing this steelbook as it looks nice but I have to admit iv'e not seen the movie neither have I heard of it and know after reading the reviews I change my mind so money saved on this...

@Jay37 The steelbook currently costs only 14,99€ here at both Media Markt and Saturn. Saturn also had a 3for2 offer going on, which I claimed for it (in combination with two other things) thus only paying 9,99€ on release day. :thumbs: Saturn's offer ended yesterday but starting Wednesday, Media Markt over here will also have a 3for2 offer active if that helps. However, they don't ship internationally to my knowledge. :sorry:

@Jay37 The steelbook currently costs only 14,99€ here at both Media Markt and Saturn. Saturn also had a 3for2 offer going on, which I claimed for it (in combination with two other things) thus only paying 9,99€ on release day. :thumbs: Saturn's offer ended yesterday but starting Wednesday, Media Markt over here will also have a 3for2 offer active if that helps. However, they don't ship internationally to my knowledge. :sorry:

@SteelCollz, thanks for the info. Bummer about international shipping (n). Will keep an eye on any price drops on Amazon.de; that seems to be my best bet.

Reactions: SteelCollz
Its only the movie poster, not the final artwork. Will post when Capelight release it.

I love Capelight and most of the time you can't go wrong with a Capelight release. If its the movie or the quality of their Steelbooks and Mediabooks.

I have a good few Capelight steels myself and they more often than not feel heavier than usual, and the finish always looks good. Like many German releases though they go largely unnoticed.

I must be in the minority. I thought this was a cool movie

You may be in the minority, but you are not alone. I just watched this on Netflix, and it's a totally solid, intense, intelligent low-budget sci-fi with good ideas and emotional depth. It's like a working-man's version of the sentient planet from Andrei Tarkovsky's adaptation of Stanislav Lem's Solaris combined with the virus-induced lunatics of 28 Days Later. I don't know what people who didn't like it were expecting from an independent sci-fi film like this. Obviously it's not 2001 or Blade Runner. But low-budget sci-fi doesn't get much better than this. I'm going to Amazon.de and buying this right now.

Full disclosure: I was (and still am) mildly to moderately drunk while watching this. But I'm still in full possession of my mental faculties. *hic*

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranavalone