Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 17, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €39.90

91XG5Np7r8L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Great! Ordered and Zavvi cancelled! Money and possibly import tax saved.

So for those who missed out on Zavvi, keep an eye out, a restock could follow.

I think I mentioned this previously (in the U.K. thread) but the image for the zavvi version does say limited to U.K. and Italy to only 1000 in the top right corner but it don’t state if that’s each or shared 500 each

I'm always amused by posts by somebody who cancelled an order suggesting to keep an eye out for a restock.

Are you suggesting that Zavvi will suddenly put 1 copy up for sale and that everybody who wants it should be standing by and pressing F5...to get that 1 copy? ;)

I'm always amused by posts by somebody who cancelled an order suggesting to keep an eye out for a restock.

Are you suggesting that Zavvi will suddenly put 1 copy up for sale and that everybody who wants it should be standing by and pressing F5...to get that 1 copy? ;)
I don't give a flying F what anybody does, but you do read comments about items suddenly being available for what feels like hours, which is definitely due to cancellations. Will there be a restock after just one cancellations? Probably not. But I won't be the only one, because since Brexit it makes no sense for people in the EU to order from Zavvi unless they absolutely have to...

I don't give a flying F what anybody does, but you do read comments about items suddenly being available for what feels like hours, which is definitely due to cancellations. Will there be a restock after just one cancellations? Probably not. But I won't be the only one, because since Brexit it makes no sense for people in the EU to order from Zavvi unless they absolutely have to...
Zavvi are registered for IOSS since July 1st 2021

Since July 1st 2021 in regards to delivery address in EU
IOSS is used for items shipped from Guernsey if value of order is €150 or less it will be non tracked shipping
Your parcel when shipped using IOSS will have IOSS logo on it
EU vat is now included in your purchase
Customs/Postal carrier in your EU country should not be asking for payment from you when IOSS is used
If that has happened for any order shipped after July 1st 2021 contact Zavvi and they will refund you that payment you made to customs or postal carrier
Note this applies only to orders shipped after July 1st 2021 not before

There was some instances where the IOSS system had not recorded a parcel correctely but that should be fixed by now

IOSS EU vat is electronically recorded with postal carrier who ships your parcel
Revenue in your EU country will receive that vat payment from IOSS on a monthly basis

Some orders are shipped from THG warehouse based in Warrington UK and courier is used instead these are mostly items that are tracked shipping or items with a value over €150
Zavvi pay EU vat to the courier themselves when IOSS not used as these are items shipped from THG UK warehouse instead

Reactions: BatOutOfHell
Can anyone shed any light on whether there is a way to order from EU Amazon sites to the UK in instances where it the product appears as only available to EU shipping destinations? There are several instances where the item I'm interested in displays as out of stock due to my location being detected as in the UK, yet if I set my location to say France on Amazon it pops up as being in stock. I understand why this is ocurring but just wondered if anyone has worked out a method of navigating their way around this to get it posted to a UK destination....

• Haha
Reactions: komor