Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 17, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €39.90

91XG5Np7r8L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
So no alternate Version or One Click Box like Zavvi for Italy?
It’s just this version. The other is exclusive to the U.K. along with the one click box. Check out the circle in the top right of the U.K. beauty shot. It says It’s for U.K. and Italy on that image only

047254F6-B51C-4C35-8FA8-08E76D9969CE.jpeg

Reactions: FirestarterXXIII
Can anyone shed any light on whether there is a way to order from EU Amazon sites to the UK in instances where it the product appears as only available to EU shipping destinations? There are several instances where the item I'm interested in displays as out of stock due to my location being detected as in the UK, yet if I set my location to say France on Amazon it pops up as being in stock. I understand why this is ocurring but just wondered if anyone has worked out a method of navigating their way around this to get it posted to a UK destination....
UK delivery address in regards to Amazon EU websites you need to wait until after release date to see as available sometimes will be available just before release date

The only way at the moment in regards to pre orders and not have this issue is to have a EU delivery address or use a company that provides a virtual address of that country and then ships to you

Some releases are also local restricted and only delivered to customers from that country
Example some pre orders customers in Germany only can pre order from Amazon Germany
The same applies you need to wait until just before or after release date if will be available for delivery to another EU country or UK

Amazon have various warehouses in EU and UK they often won't know which warehouse will receive the stock from other EU countries until closer to release date or after
That is when they can list as available to order

This also been an issue for customers in Rep of Ireland with Amazon UK and other Amazon EU websites on some products
That problem will be solved when Amazon New Fulfilment warehouse based in Ireland start to operate in Spring 2022
As most stock will be shipped from Ireland warehouse direct to customers in Rep of Ireland and Northern Ireland and EU countries in Europe and will bypass brexit issues completely it may take some time for all products to be listed so customers based in Ireland don't expect all products be listed at launch in 2022
As in customers in Ireland and EU won't need to use Amazon UK this will make a huge difference especially in regards to electronic items like TV's etc as in no custums import duty as it will be a item sold from Ireland
It also means third party marketplace sellers in Ireland and EU countries can use Amazon Ireland to sell their products to EU customers as these will be items fulfilled by Amazon Ireland

• Informative
Reactions: mikeab07
Zavvi are registered for IOSS since July 1st 2021

Since July 1st 2021 in regards to delivery address in EU
IOSS is used for items shipped from Guernsey if value of order is €150 or less it will be non tracked shipping
Your parcel when shipped using IOSS will have IOSS logo on it
EU vat is now included in your purchase
Customs/Postal carrier in your EU country should not be asking for payment from you when IOSS is used
If that has happened for any order shipped after July 1st 2021 contact Zavvi and they will refund you that payment you made to customs or postal carrier
Note this applies only to orders shipped after July 1st 2021 not before

There was some instances where the IOSS system had not recorded a parcel correctely but that should be fixed by now

IOSS EU vat is electronically recorded with postal carrier who ships your parcel
Revenue in your EU country will receive that vat payment from IOSS on a monthly basis

Some orders are shipped from THG warehouse based in Wargition UK and courier is used instead these are mostly items that are tracked shipping or items with a value over €150
Zavvi pay EU vat to the courier themselves when IOSS not used as these are items shipped from THG UK warehouse instead
Ah I was not aware of that, thanks for the info. This explains why the prices suddenly went up at Zavvi this summer.
Still, these prices make Zavvi an unattractive choice when something is also available inside the EU. Which is quite a shame imo, because, in contrast to all the sh!t Zavvi is getting here, I was always happy with my purchases, pretty much the only retailer that has always delivered mint steelbooks shipped in sturdy cardboard...

Orderd it too. But had to often, that Steelbooks via Amazon are scratched, or got other damages.
I hope they handle more with care.
It´ s a rigid slipcase, so the chance is good it comes undamaged, And it´s thick, so Amazon will not use the small letters for shipping.

Reactions: Para
Still in stock.

According to Zavvi's description (shared run): "Engraved Rifle (deboss) SteelBook".
thanks, but it's showing:

Currently not available.
We are working on restocking stocks as soon as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_9301.jpg
    IMG_9301.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 82
the Canadian steelbook front cover is the same art with engraved (debossed) rifle butt also.
Seems to be exactly the same one with different back-art (but without the additional text and swastika and the movie-name was moved a little higher). Was the canadian one with matte or glossy finish?

thanks @paulboland @IRON MAN

ah yes, i was using uk forwarding address. have managed to change to italy address and ordered a copy. wanted to ship direct to singapore but the net extra cost (shipping-vat) is more than €33. :blackeye:

i'm concerned though of the slipbox getting dented and i would need to ship back at my own cost (US$27) without guarantee of a mint replacement. amazon doesn't bubble wrap so it's very rare to receive items in mint condition. wonder if there's any solution.

Reactions: paulboland
Seems to be exactly the same one with different back-art (but without the additional text and swastika and the movie-name was moved a little higher). Was the canadian one with matte or glossy finish?
i would need to check my copy but it's a bit hard to dig out from storage at the moment. i remember vaguely it's semi-gloss at least. i like the engraving.

• Thanks
Reactions: komor
We don't know the rear art yet, unless I've missed it... the art to the right hand side is of the booklet, not the steelbook. I expect it'll have the same rear as the Canadian release, hopefully with different inside art though (as it's the same as the slip). The Canadian steel was spot gloss, hopefully this one is too.

Reactions: Real Steel
We don't know the rear art yet, unless I've missed it... the art to the right hand side is of the booklet, not the steelbook. I expect it'll have the same rear as the Canadian release, hopefully with different inside art though (as it's the same as the slip). The Canadian steel was spot gloss, hopefully this one is too.
johnnythm who works for Universal said previously in Zavvi thread the inside artwork different to Canada release
Post#110

Reactions: Real Steel