Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 17, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €39.90

91XG5Np7r8L._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
johnnythm who works for Universal said previously in Zavvi thread the inside artwork different to Canada release
Good to hear, cheers paul. I'd hoped/expected as much. It'd be too much repetition with both the slip and other steel having it too. Don't suppose he said anything about the rear did he?

Reactions: paulboland
We don't know the rear art yet, unless I've missed it... the art to the right hand side is of the booklet, not the steelbook. I expect it'll have the same rear as the Canadian release, hopefully with different inside art though (as it's the same as the slip). The Canadian steel was spot gloss, hopefully this one is too.
You posted the picture with the eagle-art as backcover. Probably on both editions - or not? They don´t replicate the Canadian steelbook it with front- and back-art for sure.
1631463364186.png

Last edited:
You posted the picture with the eagle-art as backcover. Probably on both editions - or not?
View attachment 517063
That's the rear for the other steel, it's not going to be the same on this edition as well. Judging by the comment from the universal member in the zavvi thread, it should be the same as the rear of the canadian steel.

When commenting that the steel wasn't exactly the same, he just said the interior was different. You'd think he'd have said the rear was different (if it were) as well, which would further separate it in design from the canadian.

Reactions: komor
That's the rear for the other steel, it's not going to be the same on this edition as well. Judging by the comment from the universal member in the zavvi thread, it should be the same as the rear of the canadian steel.

When commenting that the steel wasn't exactly the same, he just said the interior was different. You'd think he'd have said the rear was different (if it were) as well, which would further separate it in design from the canadian.
I hope it will be the eagle-art. I think it looks good and the ripped-off swastika-art would look better on the front.

I hope it will be the eagle-art. I think it looks good and the ripped-off swastika-art would look better on the front.
Can't say I agree, as it's a little plain. Essentially just a logo in the middle. Plus I'll have it on the back of the other steel too (from the zavvi double pack), so even more repetition! Lol suppose we'll have to wait and see :)

Reactions: komor
Maybe because it was announced in first place. Many people will cancel order with zavvi before release (as it is already happening...). And we might see availability of this edition in zavvi in the future.

Reactions: FirestarterXXIII
Any idea why Zavvi was sold out after a few hours and this is still available? Fine with me, but just wondering...
Lot of customers in Italy will have already pre orderd on Zavvi Italy website or from other Zavvi websites on August 26th
It was available to order from midnight on August 26th on all Zavvi websites
Red carpet exclusive on Zavvi UK but if you did not have red carpet sub all you needed to do was use the other Zavvi websites

Lot's of orders done on Zavvi USA/Ireland websites by customers based in UK and outside UK who don't have red carpet subscription
You also had lot of orders done on the other zavvi websites Zavvi Germany/Italy websites etc etc

Edition 2 only sold out just before 3 pm on August 26th it was available to purchase for about 13 hours before it sold out
Most of the orders done was by customers who don't have red carpet subscription

It's limited to 1000 in Italy and 1000 in UK

It will likely show back on Zavvi website after release date when zavvi make available customer cancellations this has to be done manually as Zavvi website don't use live stock system like Amazon and some other retailer websites use

Got mine today and it was sent without any protection in the thinnest of all thin A2 envelopes out there. The steelbook spine is damaged and the steelbook itself isn´t sealed individually. The slip is damaged, (scratch and dent) because it was too expensive to take a C instead of a J-Card. And how was it possible that the spine is damaged, when it is lying free in the package. :arghh:I cannot recommend it (not the product itself, that looks quite good), but you must have much luck to get a complete undamaged one. It´s a f###ing lottery.
SAM_2190.JPG
SAM_2198.JPG

Reactions: Real Steel
Got mine today and it was sent without any protection in the thinnest of all thin A2 envelopes out there. The steelbook spine is damaged and the steelbook itself isn´t sealed individually. The slip is damaged, (scratch and dent) because it was too expensive to take a C instead of a J-Card. And how was it possible that the spine is damaged, when it is lying free in the package. :arghh:I cannot recommend it (not the product itself, that looks quite good), but you must have much luck to get a complete undamaged one. It´s a f###ing lottery.
Yeah mine arrived as well in not too great condition. I'm more disappointed in the fact that the spine print is not centered properly, like the Ultra HD logo is completely on one side instead of in the middle... shows you that the indie companies still can make these packagings better than the f'ing major film companies.

the spine print is not centered properly
Mine is correct, but thanks for the info - I can write it as "advantage" on my E-bay auction:rofl:. Hard to get off it, because I like the slipcase and it´s sturdy, but anyway - don´t want to see the damaged slip everytime. I´ve seen much pictures of different editions now and all of them look kind of rubbish, because the slip foil isn´t made for that unprotected sending. Here one from e-bay:
s-l1600.jpg

The whole top has moved down and such crap. And there´s no shop on E-Bay that sells one single copy regularily besides of Amazon (doesn´t seem to be an exclusive). I would just sell sell it - it has the rifle-art steelbook with the engraving, so you will get your money back.

Reactions: Vega
Mine arrived mint. Very happy with this purchase, for 40 euro we got beautiful steel (amount of gloss :drool:), nice thick booklet with quality paper and lot of text and photos, and also the rest feel like real premium. The slip is also cool, not flimsy, although some extra finish would be welcome.

Overall very nice set and great addition to my IB collection :cigar::coffee:

Mine arrived mint. Very happy with this purchase, for 40 euro we got beautiful steel (amount of gloss :drool:), nice thick booklet with quality paper and lot of text and photos, and also the rest feel like real premium. The slip is also cool, not flimsy, although some extra finish would be welcome.

Hope I will be similarly pleased come Monday.
My package is traveling an interesting route, up from Italy to Berlin, then out of Germany to Pilsen in Czechoslovakia, and next hopefully into Germany again to Munich. Don't feel too good about my carbon footprint right now. :LOL:

Good for you huhu