Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have a sealed one of these as well as some other earlier FS exclusives... also an unsealed, but Excellent condition IM. My wife keeps bugging me to sell them and make some scratch. I'm wondering if it's a good idea? I just love having these rare collectibles, something my wife, a non-collector, I guess doesn't understand.

I still have a sealed one of these as well as some other earlier FS exclusives... also an unsealed, but Excellent condition IM. My wife keeps bugging me to sell them and make some scratch. I'm wondering if it's a good idea? I just love having these rare collectibles, something my wife, a non-collector, I guess doesn't understand.

Well IB is just going up in price so you can make your wife happy and sell it, or make a member happy and donate it :)

or you can just keep hanging onto it until it gets even more expensive. This is one of the most popular FS titles and many are after this.

Troll? Just stating a fact about my collection. If you don't want to read my comment, then feel free. No need to be nasty about it man. We're all just gushing about pieces of folded metal in our own way.:rolleyes:

I don't think he was referring to you buddy, think he was calling the guy who bid on the IB on eBay and didn't pay a troll. I might be wrong, but I think that's what it was.

For the future, use quotes guys so we know who we are directing our abuse at :p

I don't think he was referring to you buddy, think he was calling the guy who bid on the IB on eBay and didn't pay a troll. I might be wrong, but I think that's what it was.

For the future, use quotes guys so we know who we are directing our abuse at :p

Well I feel like an a$$. My apologies to anyone I may have offended!

A unsealed mint one of these has just sold on eBay for £145 price is shooting up on this, a sealed copy would go for a bit now then dare I say £200+