Full Review: Click here

ibcanada.jpg

ibcanada-1.jpg ibcanada-2.jpg

IB4.jpg

IB3.jpg

IB2.jpg

IB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearly worth far more than what it sold for, someone got a real bargain.

How I didn't spot this I'll never know, I'm always scanning the bay for grails?!

:facepalm: Damn, unlucky @spass :(:( Next time try and prioritize better. Steels first and foremost, all other enjoyment and fun activities after :p:D

But seriously, keep up the hunt buddy :watch: Your bargain IB-FS will come :angel::cigar:

Lol, thanks man;)

Trust me, if another bargain auction comes up and ends May 26th, the night of the Champions League final....well, I might miss out again! :LOL::LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Realistically it's not worth too much more than what it sold for. Definitely not much demand for it anymore. Most of the old futureshop grails are basically worthless now monetary wise

I actually had this years ago and sold it in favour of the newer Canadian release (the bat artwork with debossed title). Them were the days though where the futureshop steels were the ones to own, long before the Asian market :whistle:

I actually had this years ago and sold it in favour of the newer Canadian release (the bat artwork with debossed title). Them were the days though where the futureshop steels were the ones to own, long before the Asian market :whistle:
Me too, love my Bat edition, it's much better than this one. Got it from Wreck years ago as a gift. :D

That price is very low but not suprising these days. You see a lot of buy it now high prices but when it comes to auction you get a real valuation. A lot of releases including more recent ones are going for crazy low prices.

The nostalgia and history alone is worth more than a measly £12 lol. Love the art on this too (inside and out :drool:). I was lucky enough to pay only £12 for mine plus shipping (open/mint) and complete with dog tags which I considered an absolute bargain! :OMG: (and still do btw). Still super happy to have this in my collection :D:D I do like the CA steel and have always been tempted to pick it up but the Billingual spine is a slight turn off. Especially as that's what I'll primarily see as its sat on my shelf (maybe I could buy a spine magnet for it though.. @Drumass :whistle::naughty:)

I think it’s an awful steel from a more uncivilised time.
Unfortunately I have to admit that I do own it, I had to have it for my collection but it has since been chucked out of sight once I got the Italian version.
I honestly have no idea how anyone can like these steelbooks with a blue border & the finish is awful as well come to think of it.

Hopefully Novamedia will do this film the justice it deserves.

• Thanks
Reactions: hatredhorror
Unfortunately I have to admit that I do own it, I had to have it for my collection but it has since been chucked out of sight once I got the Italian version.
I honestly have no idea how anyone can like these steelbooks with a blue border & the finish is awful as well come to think of it.

But but.......*waves*

It really looks like you want to get rid.......

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil

I agree, I like to store steels like this tucked away and out of site.

As I've yet to see this movie, I'd happily pay to help you get rid of yours, purely so I get to see the movie for a reasonable price.

How about £20?

But but.......*waves*

It really looks like you want to get rid.......
Just because I haven’t got rid of it doesn’t change the fact it’s a pile of poo.
Got quite a few like it to be honest but they are all out of sight, out of mind. Well until someone bumps a post like this anyway :)

One day I’ll have a massive clean out and slap them on eBay at £1 each on auction just to clear the space.

Just because I haven’t got rid of it doesn’t change the fact it’s a pile of poo.
Got quite a few like it to be honest but they are all out of sight, out of mind. Well until someone bumps a post like this anyway :)

One day I’ll have a massive clean out and slap them on eBay at £1 each on auction just to clear the space.
All that clutter, you really do need to sort it out sooner rather than later.

Think of the space you could create, it's never a good idea to put things like decluttering back to another day.

I think it's probably best you move things on, I'm happy to help out a fellow forum member and take a few of these older less popular ones off your hands...

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: spass and dfoles