snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91 €16.80
Notes: Matte finish, embossed logo on front with single colored Inside artwork.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't own any steel of this movie so if the art isn't bad or lazy (like most of the amazon.de steels recently announced) I'll probably get it

I actually don't have a IB steelbook so if the art is decent then I'll be all over it

New re-releases of the same catalogue movies are normally just cheap quick design, a quick cash show for the studio's to make a few bucks. Maybe they ran out of cash on set and needed to license a release to fund some of their scenes lol.

Reactions: lgans316
hmm intresting could be up for this all dependent on art really, i already have futureshop one with pitt on the front which i paid alot some years ago for my most expensive steel actually.
but if fa got hold of it as well with decent art and fac it, i'd be 99.9% get it.
@Collector03601 @carllenc have you heard anything at all about the basterds????????

@Flash @Scary Hair @chunk @zesty look up

basil :thumbs:

hmm intresting could be up for this all dependent on art really, i already have futureshop one with pitt on the front which i paid alot some years ago for my most expensive steel actually.
but if fa got hold of it as well with decent art and fac it, i'd be 99.9% get it.
@Collector03601 @carllenc have you heard anything at all about the basterds????????

@Flash @Scary Hair @chunk @zesty look up

basil :thumbs:
Thanks basil:notworthy::thumbs: I'm looking forward to seeing the artwork:D
I'd get an fac for this movie.. I have a steelbook for this already which I really like, nice artwork and debossing.. I think it was a Canadian release but I'd double dip if fac did something with it.. it would be great if they did a QT collection.. but I'm asking too much I'm sure lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Basil
Looking forward to seeing the artwork, :) is still one i need in my collection and one I was looking at getting soon.

Universal are releasing quite a few steelbooks with slips, would like them to give this a UK release as well.

IBTheKnife.gif

Last edited:
There has never been a quality edition Steelbook of this movie as of yet, I have the Canadian one with Brad on the front and for me it is maybe the best out of a poor choice and I'll upgrade in heartbeat if a decent version becomes available.

It's odd they are releasing so many films already made in special editions and box sets. I already have the large box with posters etc from few years ago so not double dipping :(