snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 23, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €18.91 €16.80
Notes: Matte finish, embossed logo on front with single colored Inside artwork.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There has never been a quality edition Steelbook of this movie as of yet, I have the Canadian one with Brad on the front and for me it is maybe the best out of a poor choice and I'll upgrade in heartbeat if a decent version becomes available.

Then I hope this is really really good looking!

And when you're going to shift the FS one you know who to reach out to.....me! :thumbs::whistle::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: BDDB
Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art. Please don't be pop art.

It will be interesting to see the artwork and finishing on this but I can't imagine it will come close to the Canadian edition which looks fantastic. I think only a top quality release from one of the 'premium' retailers would tempt me into buying another version of this film.

Ditto, love this version :drool:

About a year ago I had to sell a few steels, I picked this one out, had another look at it and thought... there's no way I'm selling this.... Ever!!! :rofl:
This new release will have to top it for me to double dip at this time (just got so many pre orders over the next few months) if it's a decent steelbook, hopefully it'll be around for a while:joy:

Do you think it'll be another pop art steel or has that wave all be announced? It'll be an easy pass if it is

Ps @HUBMUSWELL awesome collection:notworthy::notworthy::thumbs:

Oh damn! Love that art. Same as my UK collectors with the postcards

Embossed and spot gloss could look amazing

I'm guessing these will pop up in oher countires, hoping the Uk get it or I'll go for the cheapest option

Need this and pulp fiction to complete the tarantino set

Last edited: