Inglourious Basterds (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No.23) [Hong Kong]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: January 7, 2019
Purchase links: One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip - Pre-order November 30 at 8 PM HKT, GMT+8 - Check your local time HERE
Price: $129.97 (One Click) - $39.99 (Double Lenti) - $38.99 (Single Lenti or Full Slip)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv One Click - Double Lenti Full Slip - Single Lenti Full Slip - Full Slip
Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed" Title.
One Click limited to 500 numbered copies (Metal Title Emblem, Scratch Resistance Coating, Silver Foil) - Double Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (2 x Super Clear 3D Lenticular + High Quality Paper Slip + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing) - Single Lenti limited to 1000 numbered copies (Super clear 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing) - Full Slip limited to 1000 numbered copies (Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing)

box_v2_b2594df9-8ed4-40ed-80e9-33ac314ffe15.jpgDLS_0d156890-4c4b-4d2d-93e1-0fc54362c04f.jpgLS_29824ad8-56d9-4186-b3c1-8fa959bdc096.jpgFS_49c7ef63-aafe-4b45-a3ad-a2974968dff9.jpg
1. [ME#23] Inglourious Basterds
Finally, we are approved with the Inglourious Basterds Manta Lab Exclusive Steelbook. We've been working on this release since last September (not 2018) and took us 1 year to finally get the rights, design and final approval for this movie. It is one of our favorite movies of all time from Tarantino so we hope we've done a good job with the package. We had a plan to start the pre-order for this movie in late October but due to our recent late production and delay with the previous releases, we have decided to put on a hold until we finish all shipping up to The Shape of Water. Thank you very much for your interest in advance and we will release the information soon. OOoooooohh, That's a BINGO!
IB_SB_397819f4-8769-4a67-8fa7-1e8e8d8a05fb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The OC did not restock though, did it? Tried for it yesterday and when Bestias Fantásticas went live :hungry:. Too bad the funds were low when IB first went live :cry:.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
The OC did not restock though, did it? Tried for it yesterday and when Bestias Fantásticas went live :hungry:. Too bad the funds were low when IB first went live :cry:.
Most things restocked 12 noon local time(HK) but Fantastic Beasts stayed in stock for maybe a week after release...shame you weren’t able to snag a copy. I didn’t realise it had finally sold out until earlier this morning when the sale went live.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but seeing as this was the 3rd restock, I’d be surprised if there were another(usually Manta just dona second restock when their next title goes live).

Reactions: monanza
Super late to the show but finally got my 3rd time lucky copy of this.
A rare occasion where I chose the single lenti rather than double lenti which is usually my default regardless of artwork - the more lenti the better. But between my distaste for the colour red and preferring the more minimal SL, I opted for that edition instead.

Can clearly tell these(I got DP2 3rd time also) are returns as the lentis have some specs on them. Not enough to bother me but I know some collectors would be too OCD to accept them and likley returned them. It’s the kinda specs/scratches that the light has to catch, otherwise they look find to me. Plus every other part was mint, so especially if it’s a choice to have these 97% mint copies vs none at all, am more than fine to have them.

Just need to get the other Tarentino’s in premium now - been holding out on Nova’s Reservoir Dogs as I’d prefer a fullslip lenti to match the rest, but am getting closer to caving every day.
I believe we just need:
Jackie Brown
Django Unchained (probably my fave)
(When released later this year- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood)

And for those that count these;
Dusk film Dawn
Grindhouse

Would like a nice Kill Bill Whole Bloody Affair lenti but that’s wishing

• Thanks
Reactions: Nathan Bateman