USA
Inglourious Basterds (JB HiFi Exclusive) [AUS] Metal Steel Case
Release: 12/17/2009
Link: JB Hifi (Link no longer valid)
Includes Art Cards

JBHIFI IB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!
To be fair, her concerts and film clips are entertaining. Not a fan of the music but I'll give it a watch (on low volume so my neighbours can't hear it) :hilarious:

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 PM ----------

It's yet to arrive, so I could be crushed in transit for all I know or the back horribly scratched. Took a punt seeing as it was ridiculously cheap.

Hey, its a great score and Pink is a good artist so if you end up not wanting that send it my way the wife will be happy lol

Reactions: CraigH
Excuse the saving Private Ryan slip, killing two birds with one stone ;)
It has the usual very light scratches which always happens with these steel slip cases, but probably around 8/10 condition.

new_slips.jpg

Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
I have two of these for sale, not perfect and unsealed. Was cleaning out old blu-ray draws and found a whole lot of old metal case stuff. It was a nice release though, and the collectors cards are cool.

• Thanks
Reactions: PunkNinja
Inglourios Basterds Australia (6 photos)
The goodies were always nice at the IB-editions. The German DVD-steelbook contained a receipt for grandmas austrian roast apple cake:LOL::rofl:
The cards here and the metal-slip are also nice. The painting that is coming off looks very real. Good stuff.

The goodies were always nice at the IB-editions. The German DVD-steelbook contained a receipt for grandmas austrian roast apple cake:LOL::rofl:
The cards here and the metal-slip are also nice. The painting that is coming off looks very real. Good stuff.
I am not the most completist IB collector out there. There are some people here, just in this thread, who have almost every IB edition ever released.
As for strudel recipe, it was also in UK slipcase edition.

Reactions: komor