paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 18, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £15.00 (Amazon) - £14.99 (Zavvi - HMV)

81Yjg5x4-mL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91hIKEduplL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 81VAjEESHgL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Bonus Features

• A Preview of Reign of the Supermen
  • A Preview of the Death of Superman.
  • From the DC Vault: Justice League, Eps. 19 Injustice for All: Part II
  • From the DC Vault: Justice League, Eps. 18 Injustice for All
  • Adventures in Storytelling - Injustice: Crisis and Conflict -The storytellers behind the new Injustice animated film discuss how all the drama and action was brought to life.

My order has arrived in Ireland but still at An Post Dublin Parcel Hub
It arrived yesterday evening with An Post
I expect will be delivered tomorrow even though Amazon list delivery by 8pm today

It's 1-3 days now once arrives in Ireland with An Post it used to be just 1 day

I would have prefered Amazon UK used Amazon Logistics as courier I would of got delivery today and most my previous orders since January 2021 due to been a prime member been that way
It's been very rare they use An Post with my orders done in 2021 but I have had 2 orders shipped this week using An Post instead for some reason while all other orders beside an order shipped in September The Thing Steelbook (An Post) they used Amazon Logistics instead

Still not even been charged by Zavvi, might cancel the order and reorder from Amazon if I can.

*Edit* I can’t… Amazon is out of stock and I’d have to pay for postage with HMV. Oh well, I can wait.

Arrived today with superman animated series bluray, Thankfully safe and sound. Not heard great things about the animated adaptation but ill be my own judge haha

Matte finnish, No embossing etc… The usual Warner UK release. The artwork is real nice though :)

Attachments

• 328955DA-858B-4D15-977E-CBB39AAECA88.jpeg
    328955DA-858B-4D15-977E-CBB39AAECA88.jpeg
    623.2 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: mkdfan