Inside Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #31) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: TBA
Price: $64 (Full Slip) - $66 (Lenticular) - $128 (One Click:1 Full slip and 1 Lenticular)
Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey - Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

SteelBook | Full Slip | Lenticular

1.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip back.jpg lenti.gif
2.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip front.jpg

Actual pictures:
CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always loved BluFans for their Steelbooks, but have found their slips and extras really underwhelming. I'm fine with the artwork and designs, but the slips have always been on crappy card stock and have the spines that fold out. I've also found the QC for their books and cards to be really bad and not to the standard of a premium product.

Good news everyone! They've finally gotten it right... mostly. The slipbox is made like the Korean ones with no fold out sides and the paper quality has definitely improved. The booklet is absolutely beautiful and not covered in scratches like some of the ones we've gotten from them before. The WEA Steelbook is *chefs kiss*

My only complaint is that the slipbox is kinda boring. I'm not a lenti person, but because BluFans never put the booklets with the fullslips (seriously, why??) my hand is always forced. I think the fullslip has some cool effects like the Korean ones, but the lenti slip is just completely flat all over. The text on the spine is very lightly embossed though. I also like the new numbering on the spines--much less intrusive and less overly formal looking.

Personally I still prefer the Korean fullslips, but this massive leap in quality from BluFans shows they're definitely on the right track. Now if only they'd make fullslips with booklets as well.
soMDbcQ.jpg

SVnVf50.jpg

Y7Wkb4R.jpg

A2luP14.jpg

ZJoqi7m.jpg

vn4fKnJ.jpg

fEqEOq8.jpg

J5JWbqJ.jpg

DCPmIyV.jpg

guxbdQK.jpg

ncwkr1E.jpg
CKWUZ6M.jpg

DtuNE8H.jpg

fCB1SMa.jpg

mGYn9Uw.jpg

wTsiLAl.jpg

sCj7662.jpg

YIuouwl.jpg

PZf61Ds.jpg

SsSCeZN.jpg
TFe2bRO.jpg

tHWdId0.jpg

RcZtQkc.jpg

KD6argW.jpg

jGqiJAI.jpg

i7r1Slq.jpg

SitQyBy.jpg

qVaulj1.jpg

KSbh4jP.jpg

JnlKLiw.jpg

v7ucOFP.jpg

8perxZ4.jpg

PUWe1Hp.jpg

KSrq6MC.jpg

GUq2UYy.jpg

ym1kHZF.jpg

9Vl7V1v.jpg

reCEvGI.jpg

rkqUivm.jpg

d23TVa4.jpg

8ZJa84y.jpg

87ZBRa0.jpg

HGl7710.jpg
amazing, does the steelbook is gloss ?

Anyone in UK received their Copy via normal post through the GB.
My tracking shows it left China 1st September and then nothing.

I only see lentis copies arriving to their buyers(or along with a fullslip there's also a lenti) I 'm guessing it got held in customs.. :(
might not be before end of september to get to us..