Inside Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #31) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: TBA
Price: $64 (Full Slip) - $66 (Lenticular) - $128 (One Click:1 Full slip and 1 Lenticular)
Note: WEA
HDN Group Buy: Hosted by Cooey - Price includes all HDN fees and shipping fees. Will be shipped by China Post, if you want EMS it is an additional $10 PER COPY (specify when posting in the GB thread)

SteelBook | Full Slip | Lenticular

1.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip back.jpg lenti.gif
2.jpg BE Inside Out fullslip front.jpg

Actual pictures:
CLICK HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Am i the only not not at all impresses with this release? It looks very dull to be honest.

I will assume you have the steelbook.. I thought the steelbook looked dull in pics and that's the reason I didn't pre order it, but I got a great deal on ebay (£30.00 +£4 p&p) so for that price I'm really happy with it, especially when I just spent £35 on the IT steelbook on ebay which is a £9.99 steelbook, so getting blufans for £1 cheaper was a great buy, the lenti and booklet are stunning and the steelbook is pretty good too (could have been a bit brighter? definitely.. but overall a great package) swings and roundabouts, you save money somewhere and lose money somewhere else in this game. I am very happy:D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I will assume you have the steelbook.. I thought the steelbook looked dull in pics and that's the reason I didn't pre order it, but I got a great deal on ebay (£30.00 +£4 p&p) so for that price I'm really happy with it, especially when I just spent £35 on the IT steelbook on ebay which is a £9.99 steelbook, so getting blufans for £1 cheaper was a great buy, the lenti and booklet are stunning and the steelbook is pretty good too (could have been a bit brighter? definitely.. but overall a great package) swings and roundabouts, you save money somewhere and lose money somewhere else in this game. I am very happy:D

tumblr_nzzu6wohjh1s9362xo1_500.gif

:p:D