Insurgent (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Sep 19, 2010
Netherlands, Europe
Release date: 19th of August, 2015
Purchase links:
Movies-bluray.nl
Bol.com
Price: €23.99 (Bol) - €28.99 (Movies-bluray)

I1.jpg

I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, thank you. Will have to have a browse when I have more time.

Although that landing page did have Bounty Killer for €8... Which, albeit, a terrible movie - I could be interested in that artwork/steel.

Bit concerned - as the website looks like something a 12 year old has made with Geocities...

Anyone ordered often from there? Packaging any good? Rates to the UK not a panty dropper?

Ah, thank you. Will have to have a browse when I have more time.

Although that landing page did have Bounty Killer for €8... Which, albeit, a terrible movie - I could be interested in that artwork/steel.

Bit concerned - as the website looks like something a 12 year old has made with Geocities...

Anyone ordered often from there? Packaging any good? Rates to the UK not a panty dropper?

See below, thanks. :)

@Actarus For more details/questions about the retailer (Bert's), you can post your questions in this thread. Thanks.

Reactions: Metasyntactic
Is it just me or did the price just drop 10euros ??
I hope they have the pre-order condition which gives those who pre-ordered the cheapest price they had advertised ! I don't want to pay 10 more euros because I pre-ordered a day too early.

Edit : apparently yes! Cool !

Last edited:
Is this definitely a steelbook? I know it looks like one in the pictures, but it doesn't seem to be mentioned anywhere on the website.

It's confirmed by press-release and the bol.com site now says "STEELBOOK"
Thanks for that :) I think I'll stick with my Italian pre-order for now, and if it doesn't look great when it arrives I'll get this one too (as this one is released after it).

I have got the Italian version pre-ordered does this have separate disks for the 2D and 3D?

Has anyone used Bol to ship to the Uk?

take it that you can order from bol in the uk
Yes, you'll just need to make use of Google Translate etc. to understand the site.
There's no mention of if 2D+3D are on different disks, as it doesn't state how many there are, obviously there are at least two, bluray and DVD.

I would like to order this but bol.com does not look like it ships to me is there any other site doing a preorder for this SB, Ebay even?

Yes, you'll just need to make use of Google Translate etc. to understand the site.
There's no mention of if 2D+3D are on different disks, as it doesn't state how many there are, obviously there are at least two, bluray and DVD.

Took the plunge and ordered. Shipping to UK was around 3.75euros if anyone is interested.

I'm in the U.S and am interested in this but I don't think bol.com delivers to the U.S, how do I get a copy of this? I would like to get all the exclusive versions of Insurgent.
I'm have the U.S. Best Buy SB, came today, and the Target Exclusive 3 Disc Slip Box. Also have the Amazon Italy Exclusive SB preordered and am going to purchase the Eone copy below.

Found it direct from Ebay UK, no where else. Seems just like an exclusive Slipbox with 3D copy and 28 page booklet.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/141720329349?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123&clk_rvr_id=869788779310&rmvSB=true

Are there any other Insurgent exclusives I'm missing worth getting? Thanks!!