Insurgent (2D + 3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Netherlands]

Sep 19, 2010
Netherlands, Europe
Release date: 19th of August, 2015
Purchase links:
Movies-bluray.nl
Bol.com
Price: €23.99 (Bol) - €28.99 (Movies-bluray)

I1.jpg

I.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the U.S and am interested in this but I don't think bol.com delivers to the U.S, how do I get a copy of this? I would like to get all the exclusive versions of Insurgent.
I'm have the U.S. Best Buy SB, came today, and the Target Exclusive 3 Disc Slip Box. Also have the Amazon Italy Exclusive SB preordered and am going to purchase the Eone copy below.

Found it direct from Ebay UK, no where else. Seems just like an exclusive Slipbox with 3D copy and 28 page booklet.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/141720329349?ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123&clk_rvr_id=869788779310&rmvSB=true

Are there any other Insurgent exclusives I'm missing worth getting? Thanks!!
That eone version is a digibook. It is 2D only but actually looks really nice in hand (saw it in HMV yesterday) The UK 3D amaray has a nice lenticular slip if you are interested.

Reactions: transa100 and Jaxxx
WOW! :drool: I'm really liking this :thumbs: :photo: A mini GB would of been awesome! :woot:

@RekLess Will you be adding this beauty to your Collection!? :)
I don't own any other NL steels so I'm not too worried about getting this. If they shipped to the U.S. Or we had a mini GB, then I would get it because it's definitely a good looking steel for the Divergent series collection.

Reactions: AnubisNefer
Well folks, you can stop worrying about how to get a mint copy of this release: Bert is selling it through his shop as well and his packaging is top notch per my own personal experience.

Retailer thread here for those who aren't familiar with movies-bluray.nl

I've updated the OP accordingly. You can order the steelbook here.