Release date: August 4th, 2015
Purchase link: Insurgent
Price: $29.99
Group buy: apsmith21

divergent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Matte finish and back art should have been front art. Why couldn't @eonedirect give us a gorgeous UK version to match the original glossy beauty! :sour::cry:

eOne could still have one in the works. I remember it being on the list of "possible" future releases on a poll on this forum. I don't see why they couldn't and/or wouldn't be willing to put one in production considering how fantastic the first one is.

Reactions: blu78 and tono06
eOne could still have one in the works. I remember it being on the list of "possible" future releases on a poll on this forum. I don't see why they couldn't and/or wouldn't be willing to put one in production considering how fantastic the first one is.
Dm'd them and apparently it's not in the works at present time [emoji20]

Reactions: lgans316
I snagged this for $14.99 and Divergent for $7.99!
image.jpg

Last edited:
How? Did you have a rewards certificate or are there some coupons we should know about? Spill the beans @dfoles! [emoji12]
I had a reward certificate for $5, and Divergent, even though the shelf said $17.99, rang up $7.99. Definitely a nice surprise when I was checking out.

Dm'd them and apparently it's not in the works at present time [emoji20]

When I spoke to the person(by PM we exchanges several messages) for that eone for the thread of possible future releases, INSURGENT was on that list however he had told me that this would not make it as their 4000 Print Run of their gorgeous Steelbook Of Divergent did not sell well at all and they are still stuck with copies that they are not able to move. So He told me that this is most likely not gonna happen. I was disappointed as I wanted them to make one badly but I can understand if the first one did not sell well(which I don't get as it was such a great movie(IMO) and Steel was awesome).

So now there is the Best Buys one with the ''Bonus SpineSlash'' that comes with it !

When I spoke to the person(by PM we exchanges several messages) for that eone for the thread of possible future releases, INSURGENT was on that list however he had told me that this would not make it as their 4000 Print Run of their gorgeous Steelbook Of Divergent did not sell well at all and they are still stuck with copies that they are not able to move. So He told me that this is most likely not gonna happen. I was disappointed as I wanted them to make one badly but I can understand if the first one did not sell well(which I don't get as it was such a great movie(IMO) and Steel was awesome).

So now there is the Best Buys one with the ''Bonus SpineSlash'' that comes with it !
They were never going to sell 4000, this is a 2000 Print run at best.