Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I use https://www.17track.net/en updates don’t go live straight away and can take upto a week but once the ball gets rolling it works great :thumbs:

Good luck with the Mrs that’s a whole different kettle of fish right there mate and I wish you all the best for the arrival of your package filled with awesomeness :cautious::ohno::D:drool:

Thanks mate! Very excited to have in hand, and hopefully I can avoid a good arse chewing :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
For whom already got this, how is the back lenti overall? It´s so hard to tell from pics...

Been wondering this myself. On one of the videos floating around, it looks like it could have some real depth but I haven't seen anyone comment yet if that's true.

Appears to be quite static from that video clip.

No movement, like say Mantas Fight Club.....

Hehe, I agree with the first part, but I think just Fight Club got amazing lentis with lot of movement compared to older Manta lenticulars. For example WW single lenti or even double, or Alien Covenant, these have almost no movement at all....

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Neither? Also those lucky enough to purchase through their website said it was in the Silver label section. So that's 2/3 for Silver... :rofl:

Neither? Also those lucky enough to purchase through their website said it was in the Silver label section. So that's 2/3 for Silver... :rofl:

Either way, only 500 made of this edition :headphone: since I'll unwrap mine, that's enough prestige for me, though I admit I'll probably keep both the silver and gold stickers on it :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k