Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: May 8, 2018
Purchase link: HDN GB HERE (at 5th May, random time between 8-10 AM ET) ; pre-order at HDzeta shop 10:00 ET USA. Check your local time here.
Price: TBA

DZwnOv_VwAADpjF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
And that's probably why it was stopped. Oh well, take comfort in that it looks like a stellar edition. You'll be happy about it in a couple of days.
Exactly.

And as this was so hard to get hold of its worth paying a few extra quid now than eBay prices later. As the value of this is only going to go one way..... .

OK. Got letter from post.nl yesterday that I must help with customs clearance, to fill the form online. I did it immediatelly yesterday, I described the item precisely, and as a proof of purchase I took a screen cap of the transaction in my bank account.

BUT I did a little "monkey business" :naughty: and I captured transaction of two empty BR 2049 slips with total of 40 Euro :whistle::joy:. There was no way how would they find it out, by HDzeta transactions is only clue the name of the shop, so they just see there was a transaction with HDzeta shop by the end of April (which kind of suits to Interstellar package as well ) with total of 40euro. So I was expecting either they will accept this proof of purchase or they will want invoice as well. Luckily the clearance process went through today, BUT to my surprise I will pay customs clearance costs 21,40 Euro :OMG::OMG::OMG: .From total of 40 Euro I pay more than half on top??? I actually don´t care much in this case of very rare Interstellar, but I´m worried about the upcoming packages from China in future :ohno::ohno: I have some Blufans and HDzeta again on the way, what If this start to become a common thing? Imagine to pay half of some One Click package on top :arghh::arghh::mad::angry:

I´m really scared now coz friend at work told me today that EU starts to apply some new rules regarding the customs clearance process with packages from China much more these days in order to stop the bulk buyers from Aliexpress or something like that. This would also explains the more often import tax in Germany lately or Ireland as I see it here on forum.

This happened to me for the first time since I start to order from China that I would get a letter from post office. I got hit a few times before but always without a letter. It was mostly the cases of packages marked as gift.

So all in all, this Interstellar is my most expensive steelbook/premium edition/whatever so far - in total 96 Euro

KMaf640.gif

I don´t think something will ever top that :squint:

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
OK. Got letter from post.nl yesterday that I must help with customs clearance, to fill the form online. I did it immediatelly yesterday, I described the item precisely, and as a proof of purchase I took a screen cap of the transaction in my bank account.

BUT I did a little "monkey business" :naughty: and I captured transaction of two empty BR 2049 slips with total of 40 Euro :whistle::joy:. There was no way how would they find it out, by HDzeta transactions is only clue the name of the shop, so they just see there was a transaction with HDzeta shop by the end of April (which kind of suits to Interstellar package as well ) with total of 40euro. So I was expecting either they will accept this proof of purchase or they will want invoice as well. Luckily the clearance process went through today, BUT to my surprise I will pay customs clearance costs 21,40 Euro :OMG::OMG::OMG: .From total of 40 Euro I pay more than half on top??? I actually don´t care much in this case of very rare Interstellar, but I´m worried about the upcoming packages from China in future :ohno::ohno: I have some Blufans and HDzeta again on the way, what If this start to become a common thing? Imagine to pay half of some One Click package on top :arghh::arghh::mad::angry:

I´m really scared now coz friend at work told me today that EU starts to apply some new rules regarding the customs clearance process with packages from China much more these days in order to stop the bulk buyers from Aliexpress or something like that. This would also explains the more often import tax in Germany lately or Ireland as I see it here on forum.

This happened to me for the first time since I start to order from China that I would get a letter from post office. I got hit a few times before but always without a letter. It was mostly the cases of packages marked as gift.

So all in all, this Interstellar is my most expensive steelbook/premium edition/whatever so far - in total 96 Euro

KMaf640.gif

I don´t think something will ever top that :squint:
I think the Germans tipped the Dutch.....:sorry:
€21 sounds normal for something that costs around €100. The Dutch VAT is 21%. And you have to pay a few % as fine. Or am I wrong?
Guess they ignored your prices and used google.

I think the Germans tipped the Dutch.....:sorry:
€21 sounds normal for something that costs around €100. The Dutch VAT is 21%. And you have to pay a few % as fine. Or am I wrong?
Guess they ignored your prices and used google.

Exactly, it seems to be too high, but If they ignore my proof, according to what they calculate it then? I believe there is a value on package the usual 20 or 26 usd Im not sure now....

I only hope this won´t happen with every china package with Blufans or HDzeta, geez don´t want to even think about that :sour::greedy:

Exactly, it seems to be too high, but If they ignore my proof, according to what they calculate it then? I believe there is a value on package the usual 20 or 26 usd Im not sure now....

I only hope this won´t happen with every china package with Blufans or HDzeta, geez don´t want to even think about that :sour::greedy:
Honestly, they don’t care about the value on the package once it’s flagged.
I think you will know more once you have the package and the receipt.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz

Actually it's not high at all. You should be happy you only got 21€ fee to clear customs. And specially that they allowed it to go through without an invoice. I'd be happy.
And OC are much more stoppable of course. Ask the Chinese to pack them in camo boxes lol

They're charging you VAT on the conversion of $40 to €... and adding approximately 15€ as a fixed broker fee.

I'll pm you my address :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Actually it's not high at all. You should be happy you only got 21€ fee to clear customs. And specially that they allowed it to go through without an invoice. I'd be happy.
And OC are much more stoppable of course. Ask the Chinese to pack them in camo boxes lol

Yeah the thing is, in that online form by the proof part there was a note : Proof of purchase OR invoice. So I chose the proof as I don´t have invoice anyway since it´s through the GB. I could choose either the proof in my bank account or PayPal as a true proof with value of 75 Euro, who knows how much I would pay in that case...anyway lucky that it went so smooth, I was little bit nervous about that I must say :LOL:

Yeah that's great they said OR... good for you. You would have payed a little more, but still you would have payed, I'm sure of it.

Mine rolled up yesterday and damn what a fine beauty of art it is :drool: From front to back and inside to out. I think the stand out has to be the back lenti, wow the depth, the clarity and contrast are all A1 with little bit of movement not to bad. The steel is gorgeous to and oozes with gloss. First order of business now is to get me some more steelbook protectors from Steelbook Central as Interstellar is a very snug fit in my SCF4. I honestly don’t think a sealed copy would fit in there. So Ninjas which one do you recommend for HDzeta Double Lentis is it the SCF8? as that’s the only one that I can find that is marginal fatter than the SCF4.

Mine rolled up yesterday and damn what a fine beauty of art it is :drool: From front to back and inside to out. I think the stand out has to be the back lenti, wow the depth, the clarity and contrast are all A1 with little bit of movement not to bad. The steel is gorgeous to and oozes with gloss. First order of business now is to get me some more steelbook protectors from Steelbook Central as Interstellar is a very snug fit in my SCF4. I honestly don’t think a sealed copy would fit in there. So Ninjas which one do you recommend for HDzeta Double Lentis is it the SCF8? as that’s the only one that I can find that is marginal fatter than the SCF4.

SCF8 is fine for the newer HDZeta releases.

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/sleeves-hard-cases-and-protection-for-steelbooks™.5766/