Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
There was no gb at all I was refreshing non stop till 8 o'clock came and nothing.i was a loyal customer of manta lab but since there not loyal to there first customers like as in make a vip list for all the loyal customers that bought all there editions were there for them since the start before giving away all there editions to gb.

2021 no more loyalty thats why blufans will always be the best of the best not only do they make the best quality but they care to make a vip list for there loyal customers

Reactions: DMD4k
OC was in my cart :) and then was gone during payment... I went back... and added DL :) but again was gone just before payment ... I went back (again) and purchased FS :) and, as consolation after breaking my nerves, I also included Tenet SL. It might be much worst and ending without an edition at all. :thumbs:

Reactions: Mararagan
OC was in my cart :) and then was gone during payment... I went back... and added DL :) but again was gone just before payment ... I went back (again) and purchased FS :) and, as consolation after breaking my nerves, I also included Tenet SL. It might be much worst and ending without an edition at all. :thumbs:

at least you can smile about it

I dont know y ppl lie its not nice there was no direct pre orders at all I was there the first second it went live

Might need to see the eye doc because they were all available for pre order.
I know...I was there the second it went live.
Did you actually refresh the page or waited on the page thinking the COMING SOON would turn into Pre Order?

I dont know y ppl lie its not nice there was no direct pre orders at all I was there the first second it went live
well i don't know what happen to you and sorry for your experience, but i can guarantee you that there was GB here and i was on their website at 8 AM like everybody else but i was among the luckiest ones to have a complete order, but there WAS a preorder but everything sold out quicker than Quicksilver

• Haha
Reactions: Billy Talent
I have the best eye vision so clear. its all good tho im not disappointed on missing this edition itsjust more principle of forgetting the ppl that supported u this whole way

I have the best eye vision so clear. its all good tho im not disappointed on missing this edition itsjust more principle of forgetting the ppl that supported u this whole way

This was clearly more popular than some of us realised. It still went live. It was still available to order. All 4 editions. It just went quicker than normal.

Well this sounded like a blood bath!

I picked up the Tenet SL after missing out on that when it initially released.

As I picked up the OC through the GB on here, is there any chance shipping for the OC and the copy of Tenet SL I just ordered could be combined?