Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
there will be always some strange dudes paying a huge amount of money for a bunch of 50 year old one clicks from a long gone company
and they probably make a TV show about it

• Haha
Reactions: MM3
Thought this thread was dead now that Georges got a temporary ban.
Now a new challenger approaches :shipped:

You do see my id is from 2015.?. I have no clue nor do I care who george or hatredhorror is.
I checked, 65 messages in a 6 year time span, that's like 11 messages a year......impressive
Also I dont agree with what you said about our collections will be worthless, and comparing it to throwing your money away.
I got a small vinyl collection about 150 now give or take and the value keeps rising, you never know when a physical format makes a grand return.

Agree on the part where little kids dont care about physical media because all they know now is streaming services, we on the other hand grew up with physical media.
As they get older they get wiser and would like something to display something physical to show off.

But if you really think that way i would like to sign up to purchase your entire collection for a very low price, as you said it's gonna be worthless anyway. ;)

Last edited:
You can never tell what people will be willing to buy in the (far) future. The "memorabilia" effect is always so strong.
Ask people owning a Beta Black Lotus or Metal Slug for the AES (home) system (lower prices are for fake ones, those real have 4 digits prices).

I'm sure I'm not the only one that actually buys these editions 'cause I enjoy and watch the freakin' movies!! I could give 2 ***** how much it's worth in the future. If some asshole comes to me on my death bed, sending me a virtual implantBay offer for my Interstellar lenti, my response will be

"I'D RATHER DIE WITH MY LENTI IN HAND THAN WITH YOUR VIRTUAL MONEY IN MY BRAIN YOU FILTHY SCUM"

I'm sure I'm not the only one that actually buys these editions 'cause I enjoy and watch the freakin' movies!! I could give 2 ***** how much it's worth in the future. If some asshole comes to me on my death bed, sending me a virtual implantBay offer for my Interstellar lenti, my response will be

"I'D RATHER DIE WITH MY LENTI IN HAND THAN WITH YOUR VIRTUAL MONEY IN MY BRAIN YOU FILTHY SCUM"
he will wait until you die and will get the copy for free

Maybe we could set up a Last Will of Collections thread.
Nominate a Ninja as Executor for a cut.

Actually, gotta duck out to register this business.

"Dead: Mint"

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k