Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reading the first 4 pages of this thread felt longer than the 23 years Romilly experienced waiting for Cooper to come back from the ocean planet.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Yeah and I disagree with so many ppl that I don’t even want to start a discussion
Maybe one thing, how is it possible that there’s even 1 single soul that really thinks this Film Is Bad?

Honestly it blows my mind why people love it. On paper it’s a great sci fi and the science behind it is cool. But it’s flawed to sh!t. The worst part is cooper finding a signal and going to Nasa and then all of a sudden he’s the man for the job LOL. They’ve been planning this for years and all of a sudden the pilot you’ve not seen in decades randomly turns up and bam he’s the man. Lol. So bad

Honestly it blows my mind why people love it. On paper it’s a great sci fi and the science behind it is cool. But it’s flawed to sh!t. The worst part is cooper finding a signal and going to Nasa and then all of a sudden he’s the man for the job LOL. They’ve been planning this for years and all of a sudden the pilot you’ve not seen in decades randomly turns up and bam he’s the man. Lol. So bad

I actually enjoyed it on the second view the other day more than first time......yeah it has flaws and its weird, but the idea is great and I love it.....but its not masterpiece, thats for sure....but no way Im doubledipping this

Reactions: Flloydo
Disappinting....no news artworks, water everywhere, not feeling the point of this film at all......my choice would be SL, the best of the bunch, but Im happy with my Zeta, better Steelbook and DL is top notch...

We want Matrix Manta
MeatyIllGeese-max-1mb.gif

Patiently waiting on matrix and im
So excited it for it that I think I’m going to be hugely disappointed with what Warner will allow them to use. It’s an extremely anticipated release and I think a lot will be annoyed with the choices. I hope I’m wrong. And I’m sure that will be on Warner and not manta if that happens

Reactions: Hereticz
What if I told you I know someone here who doesn't like most of the releases regardless of the publisher but still continues to purchase the inferior products...

Is it a trick to drive down demand and increase chances of securing a copy or just a form of trolling, both me and the publishers are confused ..... so to you , my heartfelt thank you for driving down preorders sales and helping me stock my eBay vault for gentle scalping after the great miss.

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

On a more serious notes GB waiting on moderator approval...should be live soon. Read the description and shipping terms twice before ordering please.

I actually enjoyed it on the second view the other day more than first time......yeah it has flaws and its weird, but the idea is great and I love it.....but its not masterpiece, thats for sure....but no way Im doubledipping this

Loved it on the first watch. Second I watch it with all my mates (about 8 of us in a room) and we all originally loved it and on that 2nd watch we all started laughing and picking it apart and from then on it ruined it for me. But like I said, and I stand by this, the Matt Damon segment is the best part. He’s such a c**t and he plays it so well

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
So excited it for it that I think I’m going to be hugely disappointed with what Warner will allow them to use. It’s an extremely anticipated release and I think a lot will be annoyed with the choices. I hope I’m wrong. And I’m sure that will be on Warner and it manta if that happens
At least the matrix has more to work with than interstellar artwork but I agree got a feeling it's gonna be recycled artwork for matrix

So excited it for it that I think I’m going to be hugely disappointed with what Warner will allow them to use. It’s an extremely anticipated release and I think a lot will be annoyed with the choices. I hope I’m wrong. And I’m sure that will be on Warner and it manta if that happens

I feel it too.....lately since Collectong, I wasnt impressed by artworks....it´s all kinda average, meh, one must really give it effort and time to get it grow on him.....but like you said, the Matrix will be most likely on warner.....but we will see, lets try to keep the exceptations as low as possible :)