Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Rly? Because the Manta Lenti is the HDZeta steel, the HDZeta Fullslip is „only the ice planet“. HDZeta even used same artworks for slips and Steel. Back of the HDZeta Lenti is basically empty/black since the black hole is in front of a black background.
HDZETA full slip and steelbook were completely contrasting arts though.

Manta's full slip is 'water' slip and 'water' steelbook.......

These only appeal to the One Click sealed club who can't open anything and appreciate it. Just looking at 3 different sealed artworks..... Pointless waste of money IMO.

Cannot see anything better in the HDZeta OC except the nice gimmick of the soundtrack and the robot

There you go. Already superior.....! :rolleyes:
all editions look great
Its a pity all of yours will come damaged!! :D

ah man I’m so disappointed in this announcement. Yeah the steel and slips look okay but it’s such a bad film. It actually angers me and I originally loved it. After the second watch it’s laughable. However the Matt Damon segment is incredible.
why did they have to do this and not inception. Blows my mind.

This film was the first sign of Nolan being a pretentious tw@t

• Haha
Reactions: Chokwe
ah man I’m so disappointed in this announcement. Yeah the steel and slips look okay but it’s such a bad film. It actually angers me and I originally loved it. After the second watch it’s laughable. However the Matt Damon segment is incredible.
why did they have to do this and not inception. Blows my mind.

This film was the first sign of Nolan being a pretentious tw@t

Gotta think Inception is coming as well, they're clearly down the Nolan rabbit hole

Stephen Colbert Fingers Crossed GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Gotta think Inception is coming as well, they're clearly down the Nolan rabbit hole

Stephen Colbert Fingers Crossed GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Ive asked them a few times over the years. They have said to me they are interested but who knows. They should of skipped this sh!t though.

I will grab it for sure... but...
fullslip: "too much water" (quoting IGN)
single lenti: I've seen this art everywhere (plus I don't like tha back)
double lenti: I've got my BD with that artwork, nothing spectacular
I was hoping for much better artworks, but I will take the fullslip anyway...

defo between the full slip and single lenti. The DL is sh!t

I’ve also decided the front of the steel ain’t great either. I like the back though
its actually one artwork, spread across front and back of the steel.. with the uninteresting part on the front.. its quite stupid imo

@famagosta definitely ruined the FS forever :rofl:

his expression on the lenti isnt much better tho

? you lost me

its actually one artwork, spread across front and back of the steel.. with the uninteresting part on the front.. its quite stupid imo

yeah I know lol. I have eyes. But the front ain’t great. Maybe if the artwork was flipped