Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
One Click.
Retailer price: 175 $ + 50 shipping (+ possible customs and tax)
Scalper time: 500 $

One Click.
Retailer price: 175 $ + 50 shipping (+ possible customs and tax)
Scalper time: 500 $

Bet nobody saw this coming... (n)

Bet nobody saw this coming... (n)
Why are you quoting your own message from 7 minutes prior? :giggle:

Wait, I'm going to have to pick my words carefully, I don't want to spook you.
Here's an idea, next preorder why don't you tie up $1000 into 4 or 5 OCs. Keep one for yourself and resell the other 4 at cost price (or lower if you want) when they sell out at the retailer so others have a chance at buying them without a markup.

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
yeah that sucks, but nothing you can really do about it.. its too tempting for some ppl to cash in that easily for literally 2 min work.. everyone just seems to care for themselves these days
Sucks a lot.

But we can do propaganda about this profiles.

Whoever was after these release, if they would have known the release price, they would think twice before purchase a scalper copy.

Why are you quoting your own message from 7 minutes prior? :giggle:

Wait, I'm going to have to pick my words carefully, I don't want to spook you.
Here's an idea, next preorder why don't you tie up $1000 into 4 or 5 OCs. Keep one for yourself and resell the other 4 at cost price (or lower if you want) when they sell out at the retailer so others have a chance at buying them without a markup.
Because I am not willing to do business with others wallet with no added value at all.

Neither I want to loose money.

Why don't you do it?

Kind people

Reactions: hatredhorror
Serious question, hopefully you can answer: why do you assume people that pay for aftermarket copies are all clueless about their original cost?
Because sellers simulate to sell their copies and they keep increasing the price.

The desire to acquire "this" copy is based on the last price seen. Not the original price. Because it was not real anymore for them. And they don't hesitate about the lower price seen.

Now, tell me I am wrong. Weak argument. Or call mods to moderate when some of you fill 3 pages of memes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Because I am not willing to do business with others wallet with no added value at all.
I see what you mean. I guess resellers feel the same way. You are a reseller at heart :thumbs:
Why don't you do it?
I don't need to. I'm not the one saying resellers are evil and wanting X amount of $ for the editions. You are, so I thought you'd want to help out any way you could, even if it was only 4 souls they'd be grateful, no doubt.
I realise it was cheeky of me to ask you in the first place and I admit I knew your answer would be no before you replied.

Don't mind me, carry on. Tag me in the next one?

Because sellers simulate to sell their copies and they keep increasing the price.

The desire to acquire "this" copy is based on the last price seen. Not the original price. Because it was not real anymore for them. And they hesitate about the lower price seen.

Now, tell me I am wrong. Weak argument. Or call mods to moderate when some of you fill 3 pages of memes.

You are wrong. The desire isn't based on the last price seen. That's ridiculous.

Why do you make these statements? You cannot possibly know that. The chances of you being right on this are so low they're not even worth considering.
Don't you see you're being so general about it it's a losing position from the onset? I haven't read the rest of your message and you've already lost... :s
The desire to acquire "this" copy is based on the last price seen. Not the original price. Because it was not real anymore for them. And they hesitate about the lower price seen.
Got any proof for that?
Now, tell me I am wrong. Weak argument.
But it is a weak argument. It's extremely weak. You can't possibly know any of that or make such blanket claims and pretend to be right.
The fact that you don't realise it's a weak argument is what's most worrying.
Or call mods to moderate when some of you fill 3 pages of memes.
Not once have I done that.

Reactions: Mararagan