Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is George back?
There’s a few that have gone off the rails about stuff and certain topics and I forget who’s who. There’s Stevo too. But who’s the guy who thinks everyone is a scalper? Is that George or this guy?
I think it was in this thread too

There’s a few that have gone off the rails about stuff and certain topics and I forget who’s who. There’s Stevo too. But who’s the guy who thinks everyone is a scalper? Is that George or this guy?
I think it was in this thread too
I am losing track to mate, all going on in the Manta threads. I think it was George but didn't know if this guy was George as well haha

Because sellers simulate to sell their copies and they keep increasing the price.

The desire to acquire "this" copy is based on the last price seen. Not the original price. Because it was not real anymore for them. And they don't hesitate about the lower price seen.

Now, tell me I am wrong. Weak argument. Or call mods to moderate when some of you fill 3 pages of memes.
That’s just crazy talk. I’ve bought stuff on ebay and I’m well aware of what they originally cost. In some cases, they’re items that I could have gotten at MSRP and I didn’t want it until I saw beauty shots (after the fact). The prices go up, because the demand is there. If there was no demand for a product, the price would go down. #econ101

OTOH, there are other steels (Ghost in the Shell Double Lenti from Film Arena) sell very 300+ and I’m not willing to pay that, no matter how much others have paid.

Bottom line is you can either buy them when they go on sale, pay ebay, hope someone on here has an extra copy they’ll sell or you don’t buy it at all. Everything you wrote sounds like a conspiracy theory.

Those colours :woot::woot:
I, for once, went on the release of GvK to see if Manta would have some spare copies back and see if George would snag one, but no restock at all for any title :(
@Chemartin_1 Some buyers may be newbies and doing so, they may based their purchase on the sold copies made, but they're not legion. However the person who buy OC know what he's doing and the msrp, so believe me they're fully aware they've been ''scalped'' but no other way around it ( and if you add ebay fees as well..

Reactions: Chemartin_1