Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you read that Manta Lab delayed shipping of OC's so, since all copies from the GB are shipped together, everything got delayed?
nope, I missed it :dizzy: but I imagined it.
I'm glad that september will be fully packed with all the fullslips delayed from everywhere

I know their hands are tied with Nolan and all but this is the least exciting ML SB maybe ever. Thought I'd like it more in hand...nope. :wtf:

This steelbook - like so many others - would look so much better if the studios would stop forcing them to put all that stupid text on the outside of the case.

For those of you who got it already (and have the old digibook and/or HDzeta): is the booklet the same one from before, or is it something entirely new? Is it just a photo book, or it has some written content?

For those of you who got it already (and have the old digibook and/or HDzeta): is the booklet the same one from before, or is it something entirely new? Is it just a photo book, or it has some written content?
I've only gone quickly through the booklet, but it should be just photos. Unless I missed the pages with text :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: PracticingPat
I tried to post pictures of the single lenticular, but I couldn't upload them. What's the maxium size for files and where can I change the size if needed? Thanks for the help :)