Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The depth on the SL is incredible aswell, I can't stop looking at it, and the back has got some nice details too. The steelbook looks great in hands, I actually really like the artwork.
I attached a few photos I made, but I couldn't capture the beauty of the SL.
Interstellar_MantaLab_F1.jpg
Interstellar_MantaLab_F2.jpg
Interstellar_MantaLab_B1.jpg
Interstellar_MantaLab_B2.jpg
Interstellar_MantaLab_B3.jpg
Interstellar_MantaLab_S1.jpg
Interstellar_MantaLab_S2.jpg

The depth on the SL is incredible aswell, I can't stop looking at it, and the back has got some nice details too. The steelbook looks great in hands, I actually really like the artwork.
I attached a few photos I made, but I couldn't capture the beauty of the SL.
Ordered the DL.... totally got SL envy

Ordered the DL.... totally got SL envy
Yeah, I really wanted the SL too and managed to get one in the GroupBuy, only to have it cancelled later because of a mis-allocaton. When it went live I was online, logged into the Collectong website with Paypal ready to go and still didn't get one. A "super helpful" member here offered me one for $180 shortly after, but I declined and I stand by that decision, but it still seems to have been cheaper than what it would cost me now :smashed:

Yeah, I really wanted the SL too and managed to get one in the GroupBuy, only to have it cancelled later because of a mis-allocaton. When it went live I was online, logged into the Collectong website with Paypal ready to go and still didn't get one. A "super helpful" member here offered me one for $180 shortly after, but I declined and I stand by that decision, but it still seems to have been cheaper than what it would cost me now :smashed:
180$ right after preorder is digusting :wtf:

just wait until more people receive theirs.. prices will come down first before they eventually climb again

Reactions: Punker76
$180?! :wow:

Reactions: Chemartin_1
In the future could I please be your "super helpful" member???

I'd have sworn I missed out on the OC and only got the Lenti, but it turns out I got the OC (which I'm guessing meant I couldn't buy the Lenti. All is good. These look so good, I almost want to open the OC up when it arrives.