Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Respect other opinions, ppl.

If you decided to go against someone, you succeed.

Seems there are interests behind nicknames...
that's a two way street -

as far as succeeding and nickname references - you'll have to be more articulate.
I have no idea about the extent of the rabbit hole - but even at a distance could see it was, deep -

hey - keep smiling - we could be dead tomorrow.* :panda:

*death is not foreseen

that's a two way street -

as far as succeeding and nickname references - you'll have to be more articulate.
I have no idea about the extent of the rabbit hole - but even at a distance could see it was, deep -

hey - keep smiling - we could be dead tomorrow.* :panda:

*death is not foreseen
Not necessary for those who buried their opinion into the desesperation of others.

Just needed to read a few pages back. Nicknames are there.

Most ppl here have interest to keep his mouth (and hands) quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Not necessary for those who buried their opinion into the desesperation of others.

Just needed to read a few pages back. Nicknames are there.

Most ppl here have interest to keep his mouth (and hands) quiet.

Is that you, George? (joke...)

if someone was particularly mean - I'm sure he's old enough to report it.
i was given a week last year because I told an arrogant prick to blow me* (down) -
which I thought was fair play under the circumstances --
but I'm from Tasmania - cultural differences....

*scientific samples are not grounds for banning

Is that you, George? (joke...)

if someone was particularly mean - I'm sure he's old enough to report it.
i was given a week last year because I told an arrogant prick to blow me* (down) -
which I thought was fair play under the circumstances --
but I'm from Tasmania - cultural differences....

*scientific samples are not grounds for banning

Nope, bud.

I love the silence after the offense. Means all the dogs or predators reached out their preys.

Even though when he is out of the game, you are considering (maybe as a joke) that I am George?

Sorry, but not sorry. I am who admins can check out. Other person who has other opinion than yours, but more agreed with him.

Community is more than some people. More than people who usually comment in every single thread. Hope diversity makes the thought more diverse.

Now you can go after me too, tasmanian.

As an older guy with 2 kids, I'm grabbing the completely undeserved authority to request for everybody to stop spamming this thread with that nonsense. Everytime I see a new entry in this thread I expect a back-in-stock news, or a GroupBuy update about the cancelled Single lentis being back or something, but it's always failed stand-up comedians auditioning for Internet street cred and piling on one poor guy who was upset about missing out and who used a weird and misguided defense after the fact. That is not that bad, can everybody move on please?

It's still just a stupid movie with a "Love is really important message" by a guy who doesn't know how to film human emotion, that happens to have a really really nice Single lenti edition coming out that I missed out on and I'm not MISERABLE ABOUT THAT WHATSOEVER, so if anybody has an extra copy of it coming I'd be super interested and yeah....what was my point again? :naughty:

Not fair. Everyone against this guy. George.

People here think that everyone is George (crazy, coming from collectors who easilly know how to difference between SL and a OC Box).

I may not agree with everything he says, but the way some of you (who continually write on) intend to silence him, I am inclined to think that there are shared interests in casting him out.
And it is contemptuous and impolite to talk about him (continuously in a joking tone) when you know that he is banned, and an answer cannot be returned.

Can't get it. The game of dogs and preys.

Sorry to borrow the thread...

I guess I shouldn’t have asked… :cautious:

I genuinely hope he is ok and wanted to know where he was as I assumed he’d be back as he felt so strongly about his opinions and thoughts, and I guess wondered what his thoughts were after his ban.

I enjoy a healthy debate and @Georges dikranjian offered up a great one. There was certainly no offence intended from any comments I made.

As for bringing it back on topic, is there any update or movement on this set. Anyone know if this is still on time?

Nope, bud.

I love the silence after the offense. Means all the dogs or predators reached out their preys.

Even though when he is out of the game, you are considering (maybe as a joke) that I am George?

Sorry, but not sorry. I am who admins can check out. Other person who has other opinion than yours, but more agreed with him.

Community is more than some people. More than people who usually comment in every single thread. Hope diversity makes the thought more diverse.

Now you can go after me too, tasmanian.

Far out -- not at all serious - was a joke ,, hence the JOKE comment -
- and you're too wound up and looking for a fight.
Not with me - bud - too busy for this rubbish.

I was actually trying to lightly diffuse all the melodrama - failed -- see ya

Not directing this at any one person in particular, but just to say that the last thing we want is to continue where we left off, so please don't encourage the same behaviour/convos as before... that'll obviously just lead to more temp thread bans, which nobody wants! George was last online yesterday, so I'm sure he's fine. :)

Not directing this at any one person in particular, but just to say that the last thing we want is to continue where we left off, so please don't encourage the same behaviour/convos as before... that'll obviously just lead to more temp thread bans, which nobody wants! George was last online yesterday, so I'm sure he's fine. :)

Stalker!

As an older guy with 2 kids, I'm grabbing the completely undeserved authority to request for everybody to stop spamming this thread with that nonsense. Everytime I see a new entry in this thread I expect a back-in-stock news, or a GroupBuy update about the cancelled Single lentis being back or something, but it's always failed stand-up comedians auditioning for Internet street cred and piling on one poor guy who was upset about missing out and who used a weird and misguided defense after the fact. That is not that bad, can everybody move on please?

It's still just a stupid movie with a "Love is really important message" by a guy who doesn't know how to film human emotion, that happens to have a really really nice Single lenti edition coming out that I missed out on and I'm not MISERABLE ABOUT THAT WHATSOEVER, so if anybody has an extra copy of it coming I'd be super interested and yeah....what was my point again? :naughty:

:p

Everytime I see a new entry in this thread I expect a back-in-stock news, or a GroupBuy update about the cancelled Single lentis being back or something
Well you can stop expecting that. Expect it when there is a preorder for the next release, that's when Manta/Collectong do their restocks. You should know this.

Wow.
It got very weird in here. The pandemic really sucked up everyone’s souls and humour didn’t it.

The best part, someone moaning about what happened and not happy how someone else was treated, then adding a small dig toward that person and then asking can we please move on lol

ok hun, can you see yourself in that mirror?

Been out of the loop for steelbooks for about 18months....do restocks still happen on next pre-order date? (Been lucky with a few mantas that way in the past)
Or does anyone know when a restock 'might happen?'
I'd be happy with either lenti :)

Thanks in advance

Been out of the loop for steelbooks for about 18months....do restocks still happen on next pre-order date? (Been lucky with a few mantas that way in the past)
Or does anyone know when a restock 'might happen?'
I'd be happy with either lenti :)

Thanks in advance
They had only one restock during the last 4 or 5 preorders. So it’s a bit random now.Probably still worth checking, wouldn’t count on anything old though.