Link:
Zavvi - £23.99
Amazon - £20.00
Base - £19.99
HMV- £19.99
Notes: 2-disc edition coming from Warner Home Video

81wjqrXwJnL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hoped this was going to get a steelbook release!

I've never bought a digibook before.

Should I get this, or import a steel (German Amazon I imagine)?

If you like the steelbook artwork from Germany amazon then you should go for it. Most of my collections are steelbooks and for this movie i will get this version because i like the artwork. Unless Blufan, Kimchi will release it with a new artwork.

Reactions: Pranko
I hope Warner starts a Digibookwave with a special finish and a inproved layout of the booklett(the german and french Premium Collections have sadly not many pictures).

@harry My plan is to start with the digibook and then I will see. I try to only own one release each of a movie acctually...sometimes it works, sometimes not! :)

Reactions: harry
I am in the same situation. I have preorder this but i like most the Neo version. The thing is i am waiting to see if its going to be region free ( Neo case)
Same here. I've preordered this and have bugged a GB mod about region coding and what happens if it's no good for me. Obviously the neo case is the way to go if its region free!

Same here. I've preordered this and have bugged a GB mod about region coding and what happens if it's no good for me. Obviously the neo case is the way to go if its region free!

Now the digibook uk is sold out. So i dont want to cancel my order and then to find out the neo case is region A

Now the digibook uk is sold out. So i dont want to cancel my order and then to find out the neo case is region A

As it is a Warner release it is extremely unlikely to be locked to region "B". Other non digibook versions will likely contain the same disc pressing as this one.

• Informative