wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
open it or not? I'd really love to because of the TARS card and the beautiful slipcovers, but when it's open once, it's open for good... :D

You've got to open it, otherwise it might as well be an empty black box...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only Interstellar fan :)

I've got all versions of the amazing soundtrack, only three copies of the bluray, with two being the HDZeta lenti and full slips. I have a 1.5 metre wide thick plastic poster used on the London Premiere red carpet walkway and my favourite of all is my Hamilton watch. Love that movie a bit too much! :whistle:

You've got to open it, otherwise it might as well be an empty black box...

I'm glad to see I'm not the only Interstellar fan :)

I've got all versions of the amazing soundtrack, only three copies of the bluray, with two being the HDZeta lenti and full slips. I have a 1.5 metre wide thick plastic poster used on the London Premiere red carpet walkway and my favourite of all is my Hamilton watch. Love that movie a bit too much! :whistle:

You're probably right about the "empty black box", BUT... I don't think you can love that movie too much, @Kendo76 ! ;)

Reactions: Kendo76
Update on my package, not sure if anyone else is in the same situation as me... but @wxlinkswd has been a great help in tracking down my package and providing solutions: he got my boxset, but it's damaged. Right now, I don't care anymore, there is enough inside that I want to have... he will try to look for a new boxset though, but if there's none, he will send my damaged boxset with express shipping (I'll pay for that) to my address.
Can't wait until I have it in my hands, after all these months and amazing pics you guys have shared..
If anyone still hasn't received their boxset, contact @wxlinkswd! He might be able to help, always worth a shot.

Ok, it didn't work out, was offered a refund and I accepted. Great service, but I'm green of jealousy when it comes to missing out on this boxset... will try via trading or the offers on the ninja forum..!

So i am wanting to get a copy of this but do not know which to get and only have funds for 1 version. Which looks better in Hand? Lenti or Slip? I usually buy lenti's from blu fans and they look great and i buy full slips from nova. Thoughts!!???:)

By the way this will be my first HDzeta steel

L
So i am wanting to get a copy of this but do not know which to get and only have funds for 1 version. Which looks better in Hand? Lenti or Slip? I usually buy lenti's from blu fans and they look great and i buy full slips from nova. Thoughts!!???:)

By the way this will be my first HDzeta steel
lenti is easily the best but it won't be cheap

I got my lenti for £40, and I've seen them sell for less. It's a great release but $80 (or about £55) is a little too much.

Interstellar box

Does anyone know if it has a UPC code? And does the two slips, have their own UPC codes? Anyone in contact with HD Zeta here?

Cheers!
1f642.png
:)
The box set doesn't have an EAN code. The three releases with different slip covers (full, lenticular, quarter) unfortunately have the same EAN, 9-787799-743332

Status
Not open for further replies.