Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 24, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order live on July 4 at 11 AM Red Carpet subscribers 12 PM general sale UK time)
Price: £16.99
Notes: 2 Discs

12607903-1824775351543382 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Felix_ro
Does anyone have the original release of this and can advise on the finish?

I'm fairly new to steelbook collecting (and new to the forum) but would love to own all the Nolan movies on steelbook at a reasonable price. I think this design is actually quite nice but would only work with the right finish!

I'm fairly new to steelbook collecting (and new to the forum) but would love to own all the Nolan movies on steelbook at a reasonable price. I think this design is actually quite nice but would only work with the right finish!
I had this and it had a rather dull matt finish. Who knows, they might have tarted this release up a bit? Wouldn't count on it though

the target and futureshop ones both have a nice gloss finish. fyi

Welcome to HDN.

Reactions: JustJames
Totally agree @Noodles, obviously no effort at all went into this wave just pressed the big red REPRINT button again.

And to make matters worse there's no Insomnia in this wave the only Warner/Nolan tittle which hasn't had a UK steelbook. :facepalm:

red-button.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
Totally agree @Noodles, obviously no effort at all went into this wave just pressed the big red REPRINT button again.

And to make matters worse there's no Insomnia in this wave the only Warner/Nolan tittle which hasn't had a UK steelbook. :facepalm:

View attachment 475268
An Insomnia steel definitely needs a UK release! Very underrated film IMO.

Not a fan of the art so much but as missed this first time around glad they're re-releasing it especially after taking into account what people are asking for it on the s/h market:-
1592352168360.png
1592352218159.png

Last edited:
cant remember if I bought this back when it first came out or not...will need to check my collection. If I don't have it, then this will be the only re-print of this run that I will buy

Was the original print of this steel the one where they repainted a bunch of old steelbooks and some of them had the Inception art showing through on the back?

I hope they change the finish and framing of the artwork. I love the poster artwork, but here on the Steelbook the road is completely missing. :-(

0B4915CA-9821-478E-9486-A0B19539D959.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 그랑부르