Interstellar (NEO-Pack) (Collector's Edition - Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Interstellar (Collector's Edition) (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (NEO-Pack Packaging + Art Book + IMAX Film Cell) (Walmart Exclusive)

Order: Walmart :walmart:
Price: $31.48
Group buy: apsmith21
Release date: 3/31/15

interstellar-neo-jpg.131001

I came across this listing @ Wally Mart dot com.

I have no idea what a 'Neo Pack' is, so I just decide to post the listing here. A mod or myself will update this thread with further details and official pics when they become available :thumbs:

Neo Pack.PNG

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• Neo-Pack.jpg
    Neo-Pack.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,927
  • Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 672
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in this but worried that it might be region locked. As it's paramount and Warner releasing it in different locations I'm guessing it might be region locked.

I'm interested in this but worried that it might be region locked. As it's paramount and Warner releasing it in different locations I'm guessing it might be region locked.
You can pretty much guarantee Paramount will lock it, but you never know. Warner will always be region free.

Reactions: Sigill
Never had anything in Neo-Pack before but this edition looks too amazing to miss. Can't join in GB yet so just preordered it myself. Too bad Walmart doesn't ship to UK :(

every paramount US import i've received has been region free.
never received a region a locked release, so should be okay for the UK.
I know they usually are but when the rights are split they have locked a few to region A. The Wolf Of Wall Street was region locked as were a few others. I think this may be the same as it's being released separately by Paramount but you never know.

Reactions: leelee17
every paramount US import i've received has been region free.
never received a region a locked release, so should be okay for the UK.

"Titanic", "Braveheart", "Gladiator" and "The Wolf of Wall Street" were all Region A locked because Paramount only had the distribution rights in North America. The distribution rights in other territories for those titles being held respectively by Fox and Universal.

Those Paramount releases which are Region ABC (free) tend to be catalogue titles or ones where Paramount have worldwide distribution rights. However, even that is no guarantee, as evidenced by the recent release of "Hercules" which was Region A locked in North America but Region ABC everywhere else, even though all releases were from Paramount.

Just saw this thread and joined the GB. Can't see something similar dropping in Germany so for now I've preorder this and the german steel. Can't get enough beautiful editions of the best movie 2014 :rolleyes:

Reactions: harry