Interview the Person Below You

Exactly. ;)

I agree with that too, Carpenter has such a wild imagination and has made many quirky movies that do and will intrigue me after watching them. And so many different themes. Romero gets my appreciation for his work on the zombie genre (and horror too obviously), impeccable yes, but despite few other good films he never escaped from the shadow of the zombies.

Spielberg. Various iconic films and his style has defined what Hollywood films tend to look like nowadays (or at least their goal is to look like that) and many try to copy the magic of his films. Lucas and him made a good team, but I would always choose Spielberg over Lucas because Spielberg is a master director meanwhile Lucas's strengths were never in directing.

Marlon Brando or Jack Nicholson?
Agree completely.

Brando.
Nicholson is a great actor. But as a body of work- Brando became characters in his films (more the early ones than the later ones). Nicholson became a caricature of himself to the point where it seemed like even screenwriters and directors just cut to the chase and name every character he played JACK. (He can bring it when he wants to like About Schmidt or As Good as it Gets...but he rarely stretches).

Would you like to see the days of giant widescreen theaters come back into vogue, or is VOD at home and tiny multiplexes just fine?

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Agree completely.

Brando.
Nicholson is a great actor. But as a body of work- Brando became characters in his films (more the early ones than the later ones). Nicholson became a characture of himself to the point where it seemed like even screenwriters and directors just cut to the chase and name every character he played JACK. (He can bring it when he wants to like About Schmidt or As Good as it Gets...but he rarely stretches).

Would you like to see the days of giant widescreen theaters come back into vogue, or is VOD at home and tiny multiplexes just fine?

I find enormous screens awful, the normal cinema screens are fine and if I had to pick I'd choose staying at home and enjoying a film.

Tall or short?

I find enormous screens awful, the normal cinema screens are fine and if I had to pick I'd choose staying at home and enjoying a film.

Tall or short?
Let's start the game up again @Flash

Tall

Holm or tate, who will win in the upcoming fight?

Reactions: Flash
Always preferred Rousey but really don't like Holm so Tate

Ketchup or HP?

You can't deny it was an epic fight though:OMG: look forward to their rematch:woot:

Always been ketch up.. I think I'm addicted to the stuff:D

Comedy or action?

You can't deny it was an epic fight though:OMG: look forward to their rematch:woot:

Always been ketch up.. I think I'm addicted to the stuff:D

Comedy or action?

I'm definitely addicted to ketchup no meal is complete without it.
For me the first fight was fixed, very strange fight.

Comedy

Bert or Ernie?

Reactions: chunk