Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: May 1st, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon.de
Price: EUR 24.99

71Pf6AIpoRL._SY679_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: eLviS1987
Will wait on further updates and artwork on this title before making a purchase really excited upon hearing there will be Ip man three coming soon I think it will also have Mike Tyson in it. Would love Blufans to release the first and third under their banner as I already have part two from them and would love to complete the trillogy set.

I no @charleybusko it's not getting released from Blufans mate but I meant it would be nice to complete the trillogy set if it was to happen. Fingers crossed probably at some point later it could be considered by them.

Ip Man 1 & 2 with DONNIE YEN are both 10/10 ... the rest are trying to cash in on the success of those. Don't bother.

Will wait on further updates and artwork on this title before making a purchase really excited upon hearing there will be Ip man three coming soon I think it will also have Mike Tyson in it. Would love Blufans to release the first and third under their banner as I already have part two from them and would love to complete the trillogy set.
I dont think Blufans ever release IP Man 2 steelbook, are you certain?

@SK 80 thanks for the clarification. As @AlienKing noted, this will be the 6th Ip Man movie, the rest are:

IP Man (Donnie Yen, Fan Siu-Wong) 2008
IP Man 2 (Donnie Yen, Sammo Hung) 2010
IP Man: The legend is Born (Yu-Hang To, Yuen Biao, Fan Siu-Wong) 2010
The Grandmaster (Tony Leung, Zhang Ziyi, Dir: Wong Kar Wai) 2013
IP Man: The final fight (Anthony Wong) 2013

I'm looking forward to seeing Donnie Yen in action again. I'm curious to see if the German steel will have English subs. If not, it's an easy pass.

Reactions: AlienKing
yes I no my friend @charleybusko but I just counted this as part three as it will star Donnie yen hopefully in it,I don't count the other ones in parts but thanks for the info appreciate it.

@SK 80 thanks for the clarification. As @AlienKing noted, this will be the 6th Ip Man movie, the rest are:

IP Man (Donnie Yen, Fan Siu-Wong) 2008
IP Man 2 (Donnie Yen, Sammo Hung) 2010
IP Man: The legend is Born (Yu-Hang To, Yuen Biao, Fan Siu-Wong) 2010
The Grandmaster (Tony Leung, Zhang Ziyi, Dir: Wong Kar Wai) 2013
IP Man: The final fight (Anthony Wong) 2013

I'm looking forward to seeing Donnie Yen in action again. I'm curious to see if the German steel will have English subs. If not, it's an easy pass.
Yep, that's the list. I cant remember which one I didn't watch yet; either Legend is Born or The Final Fight. But I like Donnie Yen's version the most so far. Grandmaster had amazing choreography but execution was...not to my liking :dunno:

That's the one @eLviS1987 I am privileged to have this copy it's very nice.
That's not a retailer (Blufans) exclusive. That's a Chinese exclusive. :)

I would have liked this in steel but the last 3 sb films I bought from amazon de didn't have English subs so I had to buy the BD's again to replace the discs.. Didn't Germany release ip man 1&2 in a single steelbook, will have to check the subs on that.
The only 1 I haven't watched yet is the final fight, I really enjoyed the legend is born..but i'm looking forward to Donnie Yen being in 3 :D