Ip Man 4: The Finale (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Aug 23, 2013
Release date: September 17, 2020
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Mediamarkt - Saturn
Price: €21.99 (Amazon) - €22.99 (MM - Saturn)

81-BIhJ0lGL._SY500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon de have a release date for 17th September 2020, and is available to pre order, but only has German subs.. does anyone know of any other steel releases for this film? Or is it a case of having to buy this and a uk disc as a replacement

Amazon de have a release date for 17th September 2020, and is available to pre order, but only has German subs.. does anyone know of any other steel releases for this film? Or is it a case of having to buy this and a uk disc as a replacement
it seems you have to buy the German steelbook + the UK disc

Reactions: chunk
it seems you have to buy the German steelbook + the UK disc
Thanks for the reply:)

I was hoping the uk would get one as we had the trilogy steel.. it's not the first time I've picked up a steel from Germany or France and had to replace the disc but I was still hoping

I have pre ordered for now, I'll either keep the order or just buy the uk disc and put it in my trilogy steel.. I'll see how I feel before the release date.. I think the uk amaray comes out at the end of this month so plenty of time before Sept to decide:)

The story of the 4th part sounds quite similar to the 2nd part, where IP Man had to prove, that his Kung Fu can stand firm with the western boxing (here it is western martial arts).

Last edited:
Been watching Donnie Yen for years. He’s awesome. The ip man series is great and in 3 we get a Mike Tyson fight and in 4 he meets Bruce Lee. What a life this guy had. Wish there was a premium series with similar and consecutive artwork for all of them.

Like the looks of this. Ordered from Amazon. Easily the best one since the first- I can take or leave 2 and 3.