Price: $29.99
812491017081;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Attachments

• 812491017081.jpg
    812491017081.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 175
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ocielz
Let me ask .... do you guys get Well GO titles in Canada ? As they typically distribute Ip Man in USA ... but its same steel as UK so perhaps whomever the Canadian distributor is will pick it up

Let me ask .... do you guys get Well GO titles in Canada ? As they typically distribute Ip Man in USA ... but its same steel as UK so perhaps whomever the Canadian distributor is will pick it up
YES! We do. And I have to say they have some of the coolest slipcovers for amaray :D

Stopped by a couple Best Buy this morning. One store had two copies, the other had a lone copy. You might want to do the in store pick up option if you want this (and don't want to import).

Stopped by a couple Best Buy this morning. One store had two copies, the other had a lone copy. You might want to do the in store pick up option if you want this (and don't want to import).
Did that about 5 hours ago and never got a "ready" email. It said they had 3 or less. I'm just gonna go look myself

Reactions: sminister
Awww man. I was going to skip this but it looks too good. Ebossed w/ gold lettering.:hungry: And of course I get the urge to buy it after the store closes lol.

Reactions: dfoles
Awww man. I was going to skip this but it looks too good. Ebossed w/ gold lettering.:hungry: And of course I get the urge to buy it after the store closes lol.
It is really nice. Could've used some gloss, but otherwise a solid release. Check your stores before you go. Only 2 within 50 miles of me got this, and both listed it as "less than 3". I saw 2 when I went.

It is really nice. Could've used some gloss, but otherwise a solid release. Check your stores before you go. Only 2 within 50 miles of me got this, and both listed it as "less than 3". I saw 2 when I went.
Thanks. Just checked and I will have to travel further than normal to a store if I really want this. Idk. Are the movies good? lol

Reactions: dfoles