• l_p0013870121.jpg
    l_p0013870121.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 320
  • 3501.jpg
    3501.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 356
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info.

I have always had good luck/service with YesAsia. When placing my order I always request bubblewrap in the comments and they provide, and enough for me to have some fun after opening my package ;)

bubble-boys-092.jpg

Cheers
CrashKelly
And there's guaranteed no custom charges cos they ask you how much you want to put on their customs declaration form. I stated $40 and marked as gift when you use their checkout service and that's what they exactly put down on the form.
Yes Asia marked as merchandise and HMV marked as gift but put full value on their custom forms but luckily CUSTOMS Canada didn't charge me at all.
:D

I think it was shipped on the 19th. I cant read the symbols on the package to say for sure lol. Oh by the way did you get your gift yet :D

Hey there,

Actually, I did get the gift a couple of hours ago and it is awesome :scat:

Can't wait to get it home and put it with the rest of my lenticulars.

Thanks again my friend, I love it :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

I would say that it goes perfectly with the Futureshop version due to the blue banner on the top (even if the blue banner looks a little bit different :rolleyes:) ... so they should re-release this one without the blue banner :D

I would say that it goes perfectly with the Futureshop version due to the blue banner on the top (even if the blue banner looks a little bit different :rolleyes:) ... so they should re-release this one without the blue banner :D

the futureshop one will never be in my grasp so it will have to make do with being a partner with iron man play.com for now.

we will have to wait and see for any more re-releases to come out :D

Well I am going to get the re releases of the Iron Mans......and to be honest, if I have a good opportunity to get the rare ones then I will get those also. It must be the completest in me :)

KOR - Iron Man 2

All images can be clicked on for a closer view. They are all high res and can be viewed at full scale.

loIo3h9.jpg

F2vC9pO.jpg

re1I2Xd.jpg

Below are shots to help show the finishing on the steel.

HDN EXCLUSIVE SHOTS
---------------------------

yNMlvPU.jpg

yNMlvPU.jpg

HDN EXCLUSIVE FINISHING SHOT
Extremely close up shot to help show you the paint job

lGZGq6M.jpg

GSBy7Np.jpg

ssEivAR.jpg

The family
not including the german steels and worldwide slipcovers

uUsVUU6.jpg

Oh you knew I was kiddin' no need to sorry at all, I believe all ninjas here love to see these grails :D keep 'em comin' Ricster :D!!!

I seemed to remember once Thailand sells this steelbook for only GBP10!!?? I bought 2 of those tho :D

I never got the Thai edition, missed out :(. I thought I did but the one top right is Hong Kong.

Reactions: Marina Blue